R40 One Year Ago Today

DirkPrattLerxst

That was a fantastic night! And speaking for myself at least, so much has happened in this last year. In one sense, it's hard to believe a year has already gone by; in another, it's hard to believe it's only been a year.
  • Like 2

One year ago today thunderstorms were in the forecast for Tulsa.

Thunderstorms are in forecast today for Tulsa.

• Like 2

I hope they do something this year. I never got to see them live and it would be awesome if I could.

I'm not tying not trying to be a prick but that ship has sailed.

I might rock R40 in the cigar lounge later today. A year ago at this point I was partying in Tulsa with cool TRF members from around the country.

• Like 5

I hope they do something this year. I never got to see them live and it would be awesome if I could.

I might rock R40 in the cigar lounge later today. A year ago at this point I was partying in Tulsa with cool TRF members from around the country.

I know it has, but they are one of favorites bands of all time. They are in my top 5 favorite bands and I want to see all of my top 5 bands in concert at least once. So, that is why I said I hope they do something soon.

I know it has, but they are one of favorites bands of all time. They are in my top 5 favorite bands and I want to see all of my top 5 bands in concert at least once. So, that is why I said I hope they do something soon.

Some of us, the glass half full types think maybe some form of R50 might happen. Not a North American tour but some select dates.

• Like 3

Some of us, the glass half full types think maybe some form of R50 might happen. Not a North American tour but some select dates.

I hope it does.

• Like 1

They probably won't.

Sorry to break it to ya kid. :/

• Like 1

They probably won't.

Sorry to break it to ya kid. :/

:(

Precisely a year ago I believe I was enjoying a beer whilst waiting for :rush: to take the stage!

• Like 2

Precisely a year ago I believe I was enjoying a beer whilst waiting for :rush: to take the stage!

7:08 CDT yes likely you were. I was apologizing to my wife for my crappy seat selection. :(

• Like 1

Too bad we can't rewatch the periscope feeds again. That was so much fun.

Ahhh yes. How I miss Bob and his out of control girlfriend that was on parole.
  • Like 3

I wonder if the guys reflected on the date at all or it just another Sunday???

They probably don't do any reflecting for this kind of thing. Hundreds of gigs in their brains and all. And though this was their most recent tour, they might only remember the month it started and not the exact date.

They've been too quiet lately. I wonder what they are up to, if anything.

It's sad really. I try not have to a resentment against Neil, but it IS his fault. If it wasn't for him, they'd be out there touring.

• Like 2

I wonder if the guys reflected on the date at all or it just another Sunday???

They probably don't do any reflecting for this kind of thing. Hundreds of gigs in their brains and all. And though this was their most recent tour, they might only remember the month it started and not the exact date.

Yeah but was the "farewell tour".