Selling Some Andrew MacNaughtan Prints/Plus Ride

brat7760

I hope this is OK since I have seen other mention selling stuff of this forum, but I thought I would start here before I list them on eBay. Going to sell four of my Andrew MacNaughtan prints (12" x 36") as well as my Sabian Neil Peart Steampunk Paragon Ride 22in. First I would like to know the value of the prints (estimated opinion of course), the ride cost me $549.00 and has since long been sold out. If anyone is interested email me and we can go from there. I hate to part with them and I know they would find a good home on this forum. The question is usually asked why part with them, well I am moving soon and the new place I just don't have room for. I have pictures if interested and I can email them.

1. Rush In Rio - autograph by all 3 443/500

2. 2004 30th Anniversary Tour Neil Peart 116/500

3. 2004 30th Anniversary Tour Geddy Lee 205/500

4. 2004 30th Anniversary Alex Lifeson 116/500

5. Sabian Neil Peart Steampunk Paragon Ride 22in. I have the bag it came with as well as the autographed certificate that they sent after I received the ride.

The prints are in good shape but not mint, they been in a frame since I received them. Couple of them have a mark on the back from the frame.

The ride is in great shape never been hit with the exception of when I could not get to my grandson in time and he hit it a couple times.

Like I said if interested I can send detail pictures, if not I will list them on eBay most likely tomorrow.

Another member who almost a never posts, trying to make some exorbitant coin?

Next...

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 2