TrueRushFan™

JohnRogers

If TrueRushFans™ are non-conformists, how can we know what makes a TrueRushFan™ since there is no fan mold to conform to? :)

That's deep. :cool:

:cool:

Is it moist?

If TrueRushFans™ are non-conformists, how can we know what makes a TrueRushFan™ since there is no fan mold to conform to? :)

Is it moist?

Moist? The upcoming Rush record?

Is it moist?

Moist? The upcoming Rush record?

Last I heard it is still awaiting release. Maybe so it can be a 2017 album???

You just said it!

:rush: True Rush fans, unite!! :rush: :cheers:

• Like 1

You just said it!

:rush: True Rush fans, unite!! :rush: :cheers:

True Rush Fans would never unite as it represents a form of Collectivism.

Edited by Wil1972

Is it moist?

No

What is these days? Why must Stallion Cornell be so dry?

Looking at your signature picture, when did Draymond Green play for the 49ers?

Is it moist?

No

What is these days? Why must Stallion Cornell be so dry?

Looking at your signature picture, when did Draymond Green play for the 49ers?

Stallion has been left out in the sun too long. The dude is just parched at this point. 2013 I guess.

For one horrible moment I thought a rule was going to be "must pretend to like COS", some things i just won't do for a pin.

TrueRushFans looooove Caress of Steel. In fact, many, if not most, of them will tell you it's better than Moving Pictures. But not Bastille Day or Lakeside Park. They made it on to a live album, after all. They might as well be by N'Sync.

• Like 5

For one horrible moment I thought a rule was going to be "must pretend to like COS", some things i just won't do for a pin.

TrueRushFans looooove Caress of Steel. In fact, many, if not most, of them will tell you it's better than Moving Pictures. But not Bastille Day or Lakeside Park. They made it on to a live album, after all. They might as well be by N'Sync.

Not exactly. They can appreciate COS despite not loving it, they will on occasion give it a listen but never say COS is complete crap...in fact everything before Moving Pictures is crap.

Not exactly. They can appreciate COS despite not loving it, they will on occasion give it a listen but never say COS is complete crap...in fact everything before Moving Pictures is crap.

Permanent Waves is crap? Wow.

• Like 1

Rick, you had better bow before his expertise. If John Rogers says Permanent Waves is crap, then ....

Clearly I was unclear in my meaning. A TrueRushFan™ appreciates COS and doesn't dislike an entire era of :rush:.

• Like 1

Clearly I was unclear in my meaning. A TrueRushFan™ appreciates COS and doesn't dislike an entire era of :rush:.

"[E]verything before Moving Pictures is crap," is what you said, and that is pretty unambiguous.

Rick, you had better bow before his expertise. If John Rogers says Permanent Waves is crap, then ....

. . . he's wrong? By a lot?

"[E]verything before Moving Pictures is crap," is what you said, and that is pretty unambiguous.

Clearly, that is clear to me. How about you?

He's saying that everything before Moving Pictures is crap.

• Like 1

You're talking my words out of context like a sleazy reporter.

• Like 1

Good luck finding a context that makes that statement something a TrueRushFan would say.

• Like 1

Good luck finding a context that makes that statement something a TrueRushFan would say.

1. A TrueRushFan™ is Someone who has an appreciation for the majority of the band's body of work. A TrueRushFan™ doesn't disregard an entire decade or multiple decades of RUSH's career. People who don't like anything Rush has done since 1982 aren't true fans.

2, YOU MUST LEGALLY own 90% of the band's music/songs. Format doesn't matter.

3. With exceptions for Millennials and EXTREME hardship you MUST have attended three live shows. Getting married and have two kids is NOT HARDSHIP.

These are the precepts by which I live my life. No matter what you sleazy reporters say I will sleep well tonight. I may even relax with some Presto.

• Like 1