ATTENTION TRF Bourgeoisie: It is time to VOTE on what makes a TrueRushFan™

JohnRogers

28 members have voted

1. 1. What makes someone a TrueRushFan™

• Someone who has an appreciation for the majority of an artist's body of work. TrueRushFan™ don't disregard an entire decade or multiple decades of RUSH's career. People who don't like anything Rush has done since 1982 aren't true f...
    • A TrueRushFan™ is anyone who stuck with the band after listening to Test For Echo.
    • Pubic Lice
    • TrueRushFan™ is a fan of each era, however not obsessive about owning everything thing like Rush shoelaces or golf bags. Never go more than three days without listening, watching, reading or strumming on guitar something Rush. And check this website ever
    • You MUST have an appreciation, respect and enjoyment of 90% of the band's music/songs. That 90% must come from all three eras. The Golden BROON Era, The Synth Era and the Modern Era.
    • With exceptions for Millennials and EXTREME hardship you MUST have attended three live shows. Getting married and have two crumb crunchers is NOT HARDSHIP.
    • YOU MUST LEGALLY own 90% of the band's music/songs. Format doesn't matter.

The proletariat has toiled to come up with qualities that a TrueRushFan™ must possess. Your votes will solidify into law what makes a TrueRushFan™. Voting is open now for 48 hours.

Vote for all you think should apply!

Edited by JohnRogers

That first option is mine! Don't I get some sort of royalty? :P

Being chosen is its own reward.

That first option is mine! Don't I get some sort of royalty? :P

Being chosen is its own reward.

You'd just buy more Rush crap with the royalty money, to prove what a true Rush fan you are.

• Like 1

If I was alive and listening to music in 1996, there is no way in hell I would have stuck around for any more Rush albums, so that option gets my vote. Luckily for me, I came in a little after Clockwork Angels, so the disappointment didn't last all that long.

If I was alive and listening to music in 1996, there is no way in hell I would have stuck around for any more Rush albums, so that option gets my vote. Luckily for me, I came in a little after Clockwork Angels, so the disappointment didn't last all that long.

Who let you in here??? Only the Bourgeoisie are allowed to vote.

Stone the Proles!!!

You ought to hire a new bouncer. I didn't understand this was an exclusive club.

I think we should all wait til Tony R votes then we can all vote accordingly.

WHAT??? Are you not all men? Bah, Tony Z...I poop in his house shoes!

• Like 3

It's not up to me or anyone else, to decide who is a TRUE RUSH FAN. So THERE!!! Although I adhere to everything except the Lice. Don't like bugs on me.

:banana:

Thinking about those options...

-I hate the word "millenials"

- 90% is a lot and is arbitrary (I actually calculated and found my number at 77% due to the stuff from '91 onwards dragging the entire catalog % down)

- "3 days without listening"? I go 3 weeks without listening no prob

I forgot the other choices and I'm hungry. Time for morning pizza :blaze:

• Like 1

Methods of Rush music owned has to mean something......

1- 8- Track

2- LP

3- 45' record

4- Cassette

5- VHS Concert

6- DVD - Audio

7- DVD- Video

8- DVD- Blu Ray

9- Digital Download

Still seeking the elusive Reel to Reel Rush ..........

• Like 1

The only qualification is to not ask idiotic questions about who constitutes a True Rush Fan.
  • Like 4

The only qualification is to not ask idiotic questions about who constitutes a True Rush Fan.

Another sad man who won't make the cut.

• Like 1