What's changed in the forum?

Pars123

Nothing's changed except maybe some of the posters. Was Permanent Waves a 70's or 80's album?

Liberals think guns are evil and should be banned.

Conservatives think abortion is evil and should be banned.

JARG puts more effort into "Gotcha!" than arguing points.

Rebel is so far left he can't see the middle.

The TRF censor won't let grown adults post words like f**k.

In other words, SSDD.

Damn I screwed that up. Forgive me. Im sick.

Edited by Digital Dad
  • Like 2

What do you mean by important people?

I took it too mean as like a major contributor, sort of like how I see Lorraine or an on form Tombstone Mountain!

A pillar of the TRF community!

Seems subjective and I still don't see how that makes someone important. No one is bigger than the forum.

You read way too much into that.

I never said anyone was bigger than the forum.

Please show me where I said you said that. Other people are allowed to make comments besides you.

Because you posted directly to me I minunderstood.

As I make another return, I would like to know any important people who have left, all the people who are still here and I would like to meet any new faces! So hi everyone!

Not sure which "important people" you had in mind but....

Jack Aubrey decided it was honorable to volunteer to defend Castle Black. So off he went. We haven't heard from him in a while.

Rushgoober saved up enough money and bought that Smurf treehouse that he always wanted. We haven't heard from him in a while either.

73 claims to have discovered an inventive way to remove corn kernels. He spends most of his time these days in his kitchen doing just that.

http://www.finecooking.com/assets/uploads/posts/10649/CornStripper_sql.jpg

• Like 4

Nothing's changed except maybe some of the posters. Was Permanent Waves a 70's or 80's album?

In other words, SSDD.

No you're not - stop lying - you're drunk on ABBA ..

• Like 2

In other words, SSDD.

No you're not - stop lying - you're drunk on ABBA ..

No Ive been sick for a week. MamaD is sick too. Were pathetic. The kid is running rings around us. I just want to go for a walk because its sooo damn sunny outside.

• Like 2

hey pars i don't think we met, but looks like you're in my area. but don't drive by my house because I have restraining orders ready to be signed.

but welcome back!

• Like 2

As I make another return, I would like to know any important people who have left, all the people who are still here and I would like to meet any new faces! So hi everyone!

I am a returned person also. I sorta joined in '05, but just started regular posting in Nov. of last year. I've been a Another RMB in the interim, but chosen TRF as my main RUSH board....nice to meet you! Zelix is someone whom a couple TRFers have decided to raise into deic posture. I don't give it a second thought, Pars! :hi:

:banana:

• Like 1

Since you left

Laverne and Shirley moved from Milwaukee to LA

Axl Rose reformed Guns and Roses then joined AC/DC too

and

the owner of the New Jersey Generals of the USFL is running for President

• Like 5

Hello everyone! Nice to meet the new people, and hello to all my old friends, Lorraine, Zumbi, Narps, tombstone, etc! It makes me so so so happy that the community is so huge and it's only grown larger since I've been gone!
  • Like 2

hey pars i don't think we met, but looks like you're in my area. but don't drive by my house because I have restraining orders ready to be signed.

but welcome back!

Have drinks and snacks ready!

• Like 1

Lately it's been off and on depression, or family issues, things like that. So I took a couple of months to deal with that, and now I hope I'm back for good! Very excited to be back! Hopefully the next one to return is our pal RushGoober
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! Nice to meet the new people, and hello to all my old friends, Lorraine, Zumbi, Narps, tombstone, etc! It makes me so so so happy that the community is so huge and it's only grown larger since I've been gone!

oh ****, I had no idea Zumbi had any friends

• Like 4

Narps doesn't post here anymore

• Like 1

I hope I'm back for good! Very excited to be back! Hopefully the next one to return is our pal RushGoober

This won't happen.

I already mentioned Goobs obtaining his dream Smurf treehouse. The continuous redecorating of it preoccupies virtually all of his time.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

Oh gosh I'm so sorry I forgot about you Babycat!! And Disk98, how have you been Buddy?! Howdy Chicken Hawk! And our friend Narps is gone?!:( Edited by Pars123

Scarlett's not a member according to the member list...... :huh: