PRINCE ? Died ?

custom55

Every broad named Nikki or Nicki has 100% chance of getting laid tonight :D-13:

I hate to do this, but TMZ is reporting even more SAD news....

....... Kanye West is alive and well

Disembodied Spirit, with all due respect to you, would you please show a little respect...people are more than a little saddened by this loss and you making "jokes" isn't really appropriate...thank you, I appreciate it.

In order to maintain some level of decorum, I'll only say, you've got to be kidding me. I'll bet no one here knew Prince personally. No one here knows any of his family. No one here is going to his funeral. If a joke is harming your delicate psyche, seek help.

People deal with death in different ways. A joke is a great way to bring some people back to reality when they are so absorbed in an event that really has nothing to do with any of us.

In other words, get over yourself.

ReGorLaTroy is the epitome of class on this forum, and you have a long way to go

So ... Mr Mao Zedong, I am sure you can understand when I say:

他妈的关闭

Ahh, so solly. Me no speak Chinese.

Classy.

• Like 1

Disembodied Spirit, with all due respect to you, would you please show a little respect...people are more than a little saddened by this loss and you making "jokes" isn't really appropriate...thank you, I appreciate it.

In order to maintain some level of decorum, I'll only say, you've got to be kidding me. I'll bet no one here knew Prince personally. No one here knows any of his family. No one here is going to his funeral. If a joke is harming your delicate psyche, seek help.

People deal with death in different ways. A joke is a great way to bring some people back to reality when they are so absorbed in an event that really has nothing to do with any of us.

ReGorLaTroy is the epitome of class on this forum, and you have a long way to go

他妈的关闭

Classy.

Crassy*

;)

他妈的关闭

Classy.

Crassy*

;)

I was once run over by Toyota. Ohhhhh what a feeling.

他妈的关闭

Classy.

Crassy*

;)

I was once run over by Toyota. Ohhhhh what a feeling.

you asked for it, you got it!

I´m aware of how controversial Bruce Springsteen is in TRF, but this is a fitting tribute to Prince:

I'm one of the few who don't mind the boss even if he gets into self parody Bono esque behavior at times. *cough*Queen of the Supermarket*cough*

Plus, Nebraska is a classic, end of discussion.

• Like 3

I´m aware of how controversial Bruce Springsteen is in TRF, but this is a fitting tribute to Prince:

I'm one of the few who don't mind the boss even if he gets into self parody Bono esque behavior at times. *cough*Queen of the Supermarket*cough*

Plus, Nebraska is a classic, end of discussion.

I sort of like this man and his music ;)

• Like 2

Reports coming in about possibly AIDS related.

National Enquirer's next cover story is that Prince was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago and refused treatment.

Prince being diagnosed with AIDS is all over the Internet.

I don't get it...is that supposed to generate some sort of controversy? Can't people see through such dreck?

Another example of media outlets fabricating something in order to sell copy...or gain notoriety, at least.

Shameful.

• Like 1

I don't get it...is that supposed to generate some sort of controversy? Can't people see through such dreck?

Another example of media outlets fabricating something in order to sell copy...or gain notoriety, at least.

Shameful.

Agreed. Everyone wants to knot the facts but I feel for his family. I really do.

• Like 2

Well to shift all this i thought i'd give my top 10 prince Albums

1. Purple Rain

2. Controversy

3. Around the World in a Day

4. Sign O The Times

5. 1999

6. The Gold Experience

7. Parade

8. Diamonds and Pearls

9. Love Symbol Album

10. Dirty Mind

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

Albums:

Purple Rain

Sign O' the Times

Parade

Dirty Mind

Controversy

Around the World in a Day

The Black Album

Love Symbol

Lovesexy

Songs:

Sign O' the Times

When Doves Cry

Little Red Corvette

When You Were Mine

Take Me With U

I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man

She's Always in My Hair

Erotic City

Something in the Water (Does Not Compute)

The Ballad of Dorothy Parker

I forgot "Girls & Boys". I love that song.

Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 4

Flu like symptoms are symptoms of AIDS. Dude had a LOT of sex with tons of women. Granted he was reportedly revived for opioid overdose on the plane ride, but multiple sources are saying he was diagnosed. That would explain some of his last few public relations whack-a-mole instances earlier this year.

National Enquirer's next cover story is that Prince was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago and refused treatment.

I call B.S.

Ok, it was 7 months ago.

I call B.S.

Ok, it was 7 months ago.

Sheldon, what, no Caps avatar ?? :P OK, I'm back to the thread topic!

The other thing I read too and don't know how true it is.

He barely ate and, when he did, it would come right back up.

He was particular in his eating in that he was a serious vegan. He didn't even allow anyone to eat meat in his house if they did it was outside and the remnants place in the trash outside. He didn't even want the smell of meat in the house.

Don't know how reliable this UK newspaper is, but here's a link: http://www.thesun.co...e-pharmacy.html

Not an overdose clearly stated.

The Enquirer story says he was diagnosed with HIV in the 90's which developed into full blown AIDS about 6 months ago. He refused treatment because he felt that his veganism and prayer would cure him. He was addicted to Percocet but that's not what killed him.