PRINCE ? Died ?

custom55

If you can't shake your ass to a Prince tune then something is very, very wrong with you! His music transcends gender and race.

Hopefully this isn't taken as insensitive but I wonder if is religious beliefs played a part in his untimely death. Though he was at the hospital I don't think JW's believe in medication that is not natural...

If you can't shake your ass to a Prince tune then something is very, very wrong with you! His music transcends gender and race.

Hopefully this isn't taken as insensitive but I wonder if is religious beliefs played a part in his untimely death. Though he was at the hospital I don't think JW's believe in medication that is not natural...

Sorry JW's accept most things but blood tranfusions.

Annoys me I said JW and not Jehovah's Witnesses.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

Are you confusing JW with Christian Scientists? :unsure:
  • Like 1

A couple co-workers and I walked to a nearby place to pick up lunch and we got back to work and I opened up FB and saw the news about Prince, I just couldn't believe it. He was a big part of my teenage years, I love his music, I have seen the movie Purple Rain so many times and still love it. He was a fantastic guitar player. It's going to take me awhile to get over this one. Edited by Leanne
  • Like 3

I stand corrected. Kind of in a state of disbelief at the moment...

• Like 1

I stand corrected. Kind of in a state of disbelief at the moment...

I think we all are.

It's left me knocked for six I was only listening to him today and The Bangles song and I was actually gelling with it.

This has been happening a lot lately. Playing new artists to me only for this to happen...this one shook me and my OCD a little (sorry to tired to explain myself).

I started getting into Prince with 1999. I stayed with him all the way through Parade, although he would occasionally put out new songs I enjoyed after that. Along with Thriller, his music was what made me realize there was more out there than classic rock and hair metal.

RIP Mr. Nelson. Thank U 4 a funky time.

• Like 3

I hate to do this, but TMZ is reporting even more SAD news....

....... Kanye West is alive and well

• Like 1

Every broad named Nikki or Nicki has 100% chance of getting laid tonight :D-13:

Disembodied Spirit, with all due respect to you, would you please show a little respect...people are more than a little saddened by this loss and you making "jokes" isn't really appropriate...thank you, I appreciate it. Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 4

Bummed is about all I can say. I don't own any of Prince's music but his talent and influence can't be denied.

:rose:

• Like 4

Disembodied Spirit, with all due respect to you, would you please show a little respect...people are more than a little saddened by this loss and you making "jokes" isn't really appropriate...thank you, I appreciate it.

Thank you.

I was outraged by the Kanye comment. That is a musician, son, brother, husband, father and friend to many; regardless of his public persona he is the centre of many people's lives.

• Like 1

Disembodied Spirit, with all due respect to you, would you please show a little respect...people are more than a little saddened by this loss and you making "jokes" isn't really appropriate...thank you, I appreciate it.

Ugh.....Yes sir. Sorry to disrupt the sorrow.

Thank you.

I was outraged by the Kanye comment. That is a musician, son, brother, husband, father and friend to many; regardless of his public persona he is the centre of many people's lives.

Jesus, yet Kanye gets bashed everyday in many posts on here...

If you are off your meds, Segue 'like you said'...relax. It will get better

Lighten up...........

I don't own any of his material but admired his individuality and career. Truely an artist who really didn't care if his material was popular or not. Always a chameleon while being grounded in funk. I think he compares very closely to Miles Davis.

Good music is dying one artist at a time...and there's no people replacing them. God damn.

• Like 2