I like all of Judas Priest's music they've released. I think they still sound really good.
  • Like 4

Priest added a new song to their setlist in Paris, the title track from the KILLING MACHINE album. First time played since November 24 1978, so over 40 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oZ629rFHZI

Great song and a more than solid version this one.

• Like 2

Odd that they're doubling up in some of these cities. I wouldn't consider Albany a hot bed for metal. But it's the only other show they're playing in New York state that is outside of the New York city region. Maybe they figured they can pull in strong enough crowds from around the state for both shows. Albany is a five hour drive and that's as close as they're getting to where I am.

Too bad the Canadian dates didn't have anything for southern Ontario.

It's also on a weekend so they must imagine folks will turn out. Also surprised at no PA or OH shows either

Yet they're hitting seemingly every city in British Columbia.

Kelowna!!!

Priest added a new song to their setlist in Paris, the title track from the KILLING MACHINE album. First time played since November 24 1978, so over 40 years.

Are you fuckking kidding me??? You are KILLING ME!!!!

I pray they play this at The Warfield this year!!!!!!!! METAL UP YER ASS PAT! This is REAL METAL! "VAPOR TRAILS" is SHITE! NOT METAL!

• Like 2

I pray they play this at The Warfield this year!!!!!!!! METAL UP YER ASS PAT! This is REAL METAL! "VAPOR TRAILS" is SHITE! NOT METAL!

They might dust off a few more classics as well!

:haz:

• Like 2

I wonder if Glenn's Parkinsons prevented him from playing certain songs? Because as soon as he was out of the full time touring lineup they start busting out all these tunes they haven't done in forever. Maybe Richie and Andy are having a bigger say in set selections. Or possibly Rob, Ian and Scott think the band may not have long left and want to play more rarities before they're done? Either way, it's very cool that these songs are getting played.

I wonder if Glenn's Parkinsons prevented him from playing certain songs? Because as soon as he was out of the full time touring lineup they start busting out all these tunes they haven't done in forever. Maybe Richie and Andy are having a bigger say in set selections. Or possibly Rob, Ian and Scott think the band may not have long left and want to play more rarities before they're done? Either way, it's very cool that these songs are getting played.

I'm pretty sure they could have played Killing Machine in 1987 or 1997 if they'd wanted to. It's probably just a coincidence that they decided to break out some old tunes. Richie Faulkner might be one reason, I think it was his suggestion that they do Saints in Hell based on fan requests on twitter.

They might dust off a few more classics as well!

I want them to play "Sad Wings Of Destiny" all the way through.

• Like 1

I would love to see them in late May.

I would love to see them anytime of any month.

I mean same...that's just when I might be able to go. Maybe.

Sin After Sin is a masterpiece! I am going to savour this album for a while and then carry on with the rest of their seventies albums.

I really can't believe I've been missing out on this band for so long! I remember first hearing British Steel and it did little for me. I've played the Tragedy album from before this one, and that's great too.

I must delve in now!

• Like 4

Stained Class is amazing. Bloody hell, I thought Sin After Sin was ridiculously great but this is something else entirely!
  • Like 4

Sin After Sin is a masterpiece! I am going to savour this album for a while and then carry on with the rest of their seventies albums.

I really can't believe I've been missing out on this band for so long! I remember first hearing British Steel and it did little for me. I've played the Tragedy album from before this one, and that's great too.

I must delve in now!

Stained Class is amazing. Bloody hell, I thought Sin After Sin was ridiculously great but this is something else entirely!

There it is.

Absolute tops for me. One of my fav metal albums ever. Up there with Rust In Piece.

There it is.

Absolute tops for me. One of my fav metal albums ever. Up there with Rust In Piece.

I remember what is was like discovering these albums for the first time. I'm jealous

• Like 3

There it is.

I remember what is was like discovering these albums for the first time. I'm jealous

DITTO

• Like 1

I must delve in now!

It's a masterpiece Michael!

Name the session drummer on this album!!!!

I met him last year and he signed the cd booklet for me! EPIC!!!

• Like 2

I hope it's upbeat and old school. I played electric eye for my nephew the other day, he was on about satellites, and he's now digging through the library. He'll be hell bent for leather soon.
  • Like 1