I think that's at Donington in 1980.

Really. I've no idea but it's a great shot isn't it?

Aye!

Yeah it was featured in that video I posted where Rob was explaining what was happening in the pictures.

Yep I know but did he say that it was Donington?

• Like 1

Aye!

Yeah it was featured in that video I posted where Rob was explaining what was happening in the pictures.

Yeah they were talking about his friend who created the Donington festival it was after that.

Aye!

Yeah they were talking about his friend who created the Donington festival it was after that.

Uh shame on me, I cannot remember that story. I've seen that clip about a week ago and I just wanted to have that photo.

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 1

Aye!

Uh shame on me, I cannot remember that story. I've seen that clip about a week ago and I just wanted to have that photo.

You've probably seen more Priest interviews than KK Downing's cat in the last 12 months, that's why you forgot!

Aye!

You've probably seen more Priest interviews than KK Downing's cat in the last 12 months, that's why you forgot!

Haha, you're so damn right mate. :cheers:

How about this one here... Great collection and finally a great choice for his fave guitar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX9L1LFsnXM&t=478s

• Like 1

Aye!

Haha, you're so damn right mate. :cheers:

How about this one here... Great collection and finally a great choice for his fave guitar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX9L1LFsnXM&t=478s

That's a good one! :notworthy:

• Like 1