Who's periscoping tonight's show? ������

Tour starts already? They should at least give people a chance to get to know the new album first.

Wait, periscope is still a thing?

No idea. Just recalling the fun nights of the R40 tour.

Many songs are up on setlist.fm if anyone wants to read spoilers. Someone must be doing that in real time. Couple surprises to me already! Old-schoolers will be happy.

Edited by TexMike

Tour starts already? They should at least give people a chance to get to know the new album first.

Many songs are up on setlist.fm if anyone wants to read spoilers. Someone must be doing that in real time. Couple surprises to me already! Old-schoolers will be happy.

I've tried searching under all the hashtags I can think of; haven't found anything yet on Periscope. :(

While it's certainly possible someone is updating the set as they watch the show. Setlist fm has been known to have trolls goof around with opening night sets. Hopefully this isn't the case here.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Stained Class

Screaming For Vengeance

Sad Wings Of Destiny

Firepower

British Steel

Killing Machine

Sin After Sin

Rocka Rolla

those are all the ones I've heard even once.

You need to listen to Defenders of the Faith now and Point of Entry.

I was actually thinking of getting Painkiller next.

Nah leave that one until later. :sundog:

Pat!

I was at my used record store today after work. I came across a cool "Screaming For Vengeance" picture disc. On the back of it though there is a cool picture of the band.

Then as I looked at the big white sticker on the front it says in black letters

JUDAS PRIEST in red and black hot.

In red letters it says.... FEATURES THESE GREAT VINYL AND CONCERT HITS:

Dude! It has the SCREAMING art work but its a compilation disc!

You've Got Another Thing Coming

The Green Manalishi

Freewheel Burning

Hell Bent For Leather

Love Bites

Hot Rockin'

Living After Midnight

Breaking The Law

It's mint dude! A SCORE!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

While it's certainly possible someone is updating the set as they watch the show. Setlist fm has been known to have trolls goof around with opening night sets. Hopefully this isn't the case here.

Could be a troll, but sounds legit to me. If it is, I bet Halford solely composed this set with Glenn out. Seems like all of his favorite tunes or ones that really spotlight him. Looking forward to seeing some vids.

Yeah hopefully. At least one of those looked pretty awesome.

The people who thought that they would do five or six new songs must be disappointed.

They're all worthy to be played though, maybe they'll rotate them out each night.

The people who thought that they would do five or six new songs must be disappointed.

They're all worthy to be played though, maybe they'll rotate them out each night.

Nope.

Priest isn't a rotate songs around every show band. Maybe one or two get swapped out in favor of something else as the tour progresses. But their set largely remains the same.

Nope.

Priest isn't a rotate songs around every show band. Maybe one or two get swapped out in favor of something else as the tour progresses. But their set largely remains the same.

hm...is the show quite over yet? Maybe there's more to be played?

Nope.

Another new song has been edited in. But looking at what the last two songs are, I would say the show is definitely over

Nope.

Another new song has been edited in. But looking at what the last two songs are, I would say the show is definitely over

Yeah, I was gonna say where's Lighting Strike, so I'm glad they played that. All in all it looks like a killer set except...where's Victim Of Changes (and Beyond The Realms of Death)? I was under the impression those two are absolute live staples. I could see swapping out one Stained Class song for another, but swapping out Victim for anything at all seems like it won't go over well for long-time fans.

Nope.

Yeah, I was gonna say where's Lighting Strike, so I'm glad they played that. All in all it looks like a killer set except...where's Victim Of Changes (and Beyond The Realms of Death)? I was under the impression those two are absolute live staples. I could see swapping out one Stained Class song for another, but swapping out Victim for anything at all seems like it won't go over well for long-time fans.

Probably giving those two songs a rest. I don't have a problem with it. They picked some nice rarities to replace them with.

• Like 1

Nope.

Probably giving those two songs a rest. I don't have a problem with it. They picked some nice rarities to replace them with.

I guess, just seems very strange to me. Definitely great rarities though.

Stained Class

Screaming For Vengeance

Sad Wings Of Destiny

Firepower

British Steel

Killing Machine

Sin After Sin

Rocka Rolla

Pat!

I was at my used record store today after work. I came across a cool "Screaming For Vengeance" picture disc. On the back of it though there is a cool picture of the band.

The Green Manalishi

Freewheel Burning

Hell Bent For Leather

Love Bites

Hot Rockin'

Living After Midnight

Breaking The Law

It's mint dude! A SCORE!

Cool! Not heard of that!

Stained Class

Screaming For Vengeance

Sad Wings Of Destiny

Firepower

British Steel

Killing Machine

Sin After Sin

Rocka Rolla

Pat!

The Green Manalishi

Freewheel Burning

Hell Bent For Leather

Love Bites

Hot Rockin'

Living After Midnight

Breaking The Law

It's mint dude! A SCORE!

Cool! Not heard of that!

Thanks Pat! It s a rare Priest Gem!

PAT!!

I just searched eBay for the Firepower cd with key holder. None found BUT! There is another rare bonus item! I ordered too! The Firepower Japan Blu Spec book cd comes with a cool mint sealed clear file with cool artwork on it!!!!

• Like 1

Some great choices on the setlist.

PAT!

PLEASE DON'T LEAK THE SET LIST!

DUCK!

I just found a Japanese blu spec with key holder! My collection is complete!

I have extra copies of Blu Spec Priest! They will be wonderful gifts this Xmas for my metal friends!

• Like 1

Nope.

Not changes every show certainly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they either added one more FP slot eventually or swapped in a different selection from it once or twice. The album hasn't even been out a week yet. Surely they won't go the entire tour playing only the same few that they did tonight. Rob is totally in charge now, so the set may not stay as rigid as in the past.

I'm actually impressed how much they spread the love among their catalog!

• Like 1

Some great choices on the setlist.

PAT!

PLEASE DON'T LEAK THE SET LIST!

DUCK!

I just found a Japanese blu spec with key holder! My collection is complete!

I have extra copies of Blu Spec Priest! They will be wonderful gifts this Xmas for my metal friends!

Excellent! :cosmo:

• Like 1

Nope.

Not changes every show certainly, but I wouldn't be surprised if they either added one more FP slot eventually or swapped in a different selection from it once or twice. The album hasn't even been out a week yet. Surely they won't go the entire tour playing only the same few that they did tonight. Rob is totally in charge now, so the set may not stay as rigid as in the past.

I'm actually impressed how much they spread the love among their catalog!

I just watched a vid of the opener and I just realized how weird it is not to see Glenn or KK up there. I mean, yeah, I'm just a kid and I've never seen them live and I've barely been into them for a year... but I see Rob, I see Ian, and I see three younger dudes doing a lot of the work up there. I realize Scott's been with them for decades now, but he still wasn't there for most of their biggest years. Mainly though having Richie and Andy out there instead of KK and Glenn, that just doesn't look quite like Priest.

• Like 1