Happy Birthday Blue J!

The Cat 3

Happy Birthday Dude.

Most people don't know what you sound like in person.

I secretly recorded our first meeting for TRF

Heh heh...we need to do that again. It's been too long.

Thank you, brother!

Y_L and apetersvt, thank you!

(I'll have to play that clip when I get away from my desk at work, here...but I can already tell from the still that it's something I will dig, indeed)...

And apeters- BTF...UTF is on my desert island list. Excellent choice. ;)

It's rare to find other people out there who love the last couple of Crowes releases as much as we do.

Those two albums were an absolute career renaissance for them!

It really sucked when Luther Dickinson left the band (still don't know if it was his decision or not). I saw a couple shows up front on the rail right in front of Luther. That's where I wanted to be. I saw 3 shows with Jackie Greene and the magic just wasn't there.

• Like 1

Y_L and apetersvt, thank you!

(I'll have to play that clip when I get away from my desk at work, here...but I can already tell from the still that it's something I will dig, indeed)...

And apeters- BTF...UTF is on my desert island list. Excellent choice. ;)

It's rare to find other people out there who love the last couple of Crowes releases as much as we do.

Those two albums were an absolute career renaissance for them!

It really sucked when Luther Dickinson left the band (still don't know if it was his decision or not). I saw a couple shows up front on the rail right in front of Luther. That's where I wanted to be. I saw 3 shows with Jackie Greene and the magic just wasn't there.

Agreed!

I never saw them with Jackie Greene; my last Crowes show was in 2009, so it was with Luther. (I would love to have seen them with Tedeschi Trucks Band, on that tour in the summer of '13- but instead, I saw Rush for the first time in 19 years. I should have done both!). But yeah, I've seen some footage from '13, and have an audio boot or two from then, and it was...decent. But it was a step down.