What Heavy Metal RUSH Song Are You Currently Listening To? v.1

JohnRogers

You guys might be the most lenient in your definition of "metal" i've ever seen. And i've seen some people who call the music in Sonic The Hedgehog metal.

I mean seriously. Tom Sawyer? Freewill? LIMELIGHT? VITAL SIGNS?

Edited by Eel Yddeg

You guys might be the most lenient in your definition of "metal" i've ever seen. And i've seen some people who call the music in Sonic The Hedgehog metal.

I mean seriously. Tom Sawyer? Freewill? LIMELIGHT? VITAL SIGNS?

BU2B (Single version)

Seriously, some serious power chords.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's what I think metal Rush songs are!

Other Rush songs I consider metal include "One Little Victory", The ends of "Cygnus X-1" and "2112", "Working Man", and the middle of "By-Tor And The Snow Dog".

• Like 1

For the Counterparts haters

Rush, Between Sun and Moon, live Hartford 2002, the group hug concert. Rare live song and group emotion

Great power chords and could tell took alot of effort to pull off live. Great song from great album.

I didn't know Rush were considered heavy metal. All this time I thought they were a prog rock band.

I didn't know Rush were considered heavy metal. All this time I thought they were a prog rock band.

I believe the Genesis in another thread was if 80s hair bands are considered heavy metal then anything Rush has done with power chords certainly qualifies as heavy, especially Rivendell, if TM gets his way ;)