Fun Rush Quiz...post your score

HemiBeers

Ok, I actually did this a couple days ago, and don't feel so bad about my 6/10 now after seeing these other scores. At least one of my correct answers was a flat out guess, but i also brain farted on Bastille Day being the opener on the 2112 tour. (I somehow forgot that ATWAS was recorded during the 2112 tour, what an idiot!). This serves as a good reminder to me that it's been way too long since I've listened to ATWAS!

6/10 for me

What does knowing that Dream Theater won a poll in Rolling Stone magazine have to do with 2112 ??

Exactly.

I'd never get that one right and I'm a Dream Theater fan.

That question had nothing to do with the history of the band or that album. At least there were nine that did.

6/10 for me

What does knowing that Dream Theater won a poll in Rolling Stone magazine have to do with 2112 ??

Exactly.

That question had nothing to do with the history of the band or that album. At least there were nine that did.

Actually, most of the questions were about the tour to support the album. I don't think any of them really had anything to do with the album itself.

6/10 for me

Exactly.

Actually, most of the questions were about the tour to support the album. I don't think any of them really had anything to do with the album itself.

Point taken, but that's still the historical record of the band. How relevant is that Rolling Stone poll even five years from now?

• Like 1

The questions were dumb anyway. Who cares about a stupid Rolling Stone poll, or the opening act on a tour that happened 40 years ago?
  • Like 1

You asked who would care about such things as happened forty years ago. A true Rush fan would. There are many TRFs on TRF. Witness those who did better than me on the quiz. :( Such as yourself. Edited by Lorraine