I hate Geddy. Geddy sucks. Stupid Geddy.

Segue Myles

Remember that time he was a boss in a video game?

http://i.imgur.com/LJBFMyc.jpg

Sellout.

:LMAO: :goodone:

Awesome! I used to love playing Splatterhouse. Never knew our very own Ged was in it.

• Like 1

I remember once back in the late 70s, I listening to a radio interview with Steve Hackett, who had just left Genesis. They got on the topic of other great musicians and Steve mentioned Geddy... his comment went something like:

"There's this new guy from Canada, in a band called Rush. I'm not a fan of his voice, but he plays a great bass, synthesizers, Taurus pedals... plus, sings all at the same time. I don't know how he does it, really."

This, coming from Steve Hackett... huge.

• Like 1

Can't tell the difference between Dallas and Houston.

Stupid Geddy.

+1

I remember once back in the late 70s, I listening to a radio interview with Steve Hackett, who had just left Genesis. They got on the topic of other great musicians and Steve mentioned Geddy... his comment went something like:

"There's this new guy from Canada, in a band called Rush. I'm not a fan of his voice, but he plays a great bass, synthesizers, Taurus pedals... plus, sings all at the same time. I don't know how he does it, really."

This, coming from Steve Hackett... huge.

Stupid Geddy

Thanks to you, dear Segue, and this thread, I had two dreams about Geddy. One Saturday night and another last night.

Saturday night Geddy was eating peanuts before going on stage. Just as he was about to go on stage, I noticed he had salt from the peanuts on his black shirt, so I brushed them off.

Last night, in my dream I was in a law firm going through documents and noticed, at the end of a document, comments written by staff. Among the comments was one by Geddy which was very funny. I was able to catch Geddy as he was walking down the stairs. We had a good laugh together.

That's my Monday morning news. :)

• Like 2

Geddy is going to see this thread title and stop phoning Neil aboot new music. This thread needs to be erased.

Geddy would read a few posts and realize this thread is aboot our sincere admiration of him and his many talents and being a show off virtues and humor and peanut eating habits, and then run into the studio with his pals to record us a new album followed by a tour on account of the fact that neil got bored one day and saw our threads about him and felt bad he slighted his fans after all of the decades of fanship and support.

:)

• Like 1

I guess this goes to show that the more an artist lets his fans know about themselves, the more fodder they have for criticism. If Neil hadn't let us see a slice of his personal life, people would still have him up on a pedestal.

I guess this goes to show that the more an artist lets his fans know about themselves, the more fodder they have for criticism. If Neil hadn't let us see a slice of his personal life, people would still have him up on a pedestal.

Gurrrrrrrllll, this thread is was a light-hearted swipe at all the negative Neil-bashing threads popping up!

Have fun!

• Like 1

Did you even read the thread?

Sure I did. My point is that since we don't know as much about Geddy and Alex they don't get picked on as much. The only bad/nice things we have to say about them have to do with music.

Gurrrrrrrllll, this thread is was a light-hearted swipe at all the negative Neil-bashing threads popping up!

Have fun!

Just making an observation. That's all. I understand that.

Have fun!

Just making an observation. That's all. I understand that.

Stupid Geddy.

• Like 1

Geddy is the coolest guy on planet earth...F everyone else.

Stupid Geddy.

Geddy's wine collection costs more than my education.

Stupid Geddy.

A bag of Miss Vicki's potato chips (Black Pepper & Lime, please) costs more than my education...

• Like 3

stoopid wishes he was geddy

Stoopid Geddy...the ultimate insult or a glorified dude name?

Geddy's wine collection costs more than my education.

Stupid Geddy.

A bag of Miss Vicki's potato chips (Black Pepper & Lime, please) costs more than my education...

Stupid Geddy