Chicken hawk

To all my friends....... hAve a Happy Easter everyone. Dont forget to put carrots out for the Easter Bunny. ( I use to do that when i was a little kid)

http://www.coolwallpapers.org/photo/55162/purple-wallpaper-easter-bunny-with-carrot.jpg

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 10

To all my friends....... hAve a Happy Easter everyone. Dont forget to put carrots out for the Easter Bunny. ( I use to do that when i was a little kid)

http://www.coolwallpapers.org/photo/55162/purple-wallpaper-easter-bunny-with-carrot.jpg

CH, that's really cute. :wub:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Very cute bunny! :heart:

Hoppy Easter! :D

• Like 5

Happy Easter to all who observe it! Ham, smashed tatoes, ham gravy and green beans, carrots & CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES! (solid Dark Chocolate) :banana: Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 4

Happy Easter to all who observe it! Ham, smashed tatoes, ham gravy and green beans, carrots & CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES! (solid Dark Chocolate) :banana:

That sounds delicious, ORFie.

Except for the bunny, That's Easter Dinner! LOL http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Character%20Gifs/Banana%20Angel.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Happy Easter to all who observe it! Ham, smashed tatoes, ham gravy and green beans, carrots & CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES! (solid Dark Chocolate) :banana:

Yes I will be doing my "crockpot" ham, Mac n Cheese and vegetable medley with some home baked bread Mmmmm can't wait :drool:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

Yes I will be doing my "crockpot" ham Mac n Cheese and vegetable medley with some home baked bread Mmmmm can't wait :drool:

That sounds delicious too!

• Like 3

Yes I will be doing my "crockpot" ham, Mac n Cheese and vegetable medley with some home baked bread Mmmmm can't wait :drool:

I had to edit my post as it looked like the ham and Mac n cheese was one dish without a comma :doh:

However I think I put my recipe for my crockpot ham in your low cost healthy and delicious meals thread. Which reminds me have you used your Dutch oven yet?

• Like 2

I had to edit my post as it looked like the ham and Mac n cheese was one dish without a comma :doh:

However I think I put my recipe for my crockpot ham in your delicious and affordable meals thread. Which reminds me have you used your Dutch oven yet?

You must be talking to Lorraine, because I don't OWN a dutch oven yet! LOL

However I think I put my recipe for my crockpot ham in your delicious and affordable meals thread. Which reminds me have you used your Dutch oven yet?

Yes and the thread is called low cost healthy and delicious meals thread in food and wine a plenty section

• Like 2

Yes and the thread is called low cost healthy and delicious meals thread in food and wine a plenty section

I DO however, own a 6 qt slow cooker (Rival Crock Pot)!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif

Yep! Replied in that thread. Do you have a recipe for Slow cooker Split Pea and Ham or Bacon soup? It's my FAVE!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/YUMMY1.gif