neil

Anthemic

For a neil thread, there hasn't been enough viciousness.

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2009/09/091509_animal_1.jpg

Winner!

• Like 2

Winner!

Pffft...that can't be the winner. I mean, I can see Neil embodying the kitten with the red light saber...but we all can't be the kitten with the green one!

Winner!

Pffft...that can't be the winner. I mean, I can see Neil embodying the kitten with the red light saber...but we all can't be the kitten with the green one!

Neil's a weak, self-centered pu......little kitten.

He couldn't play another 20 years into his 80s?!!!

How hard is La Villa Strangiato?!!!

Ugh I dreamed that I met RUSH at a dimly lit restaurant. Geddy put out a barely smoked cigar in his now almost empty dinner dish and left. Alex complained Geddy never finishes the expensive cigars he buys him. Neil ripped into Alex that if he wasn't borrowing money for his life style they would be pressured to tour. Neil and I went to talk to some ladies by the lake.

...no I'm not kidding this happened.

• Like 5

Rod, is that a picture of Boris?

Boris who?

boris the spider

Right you are, Anthemic.

And may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on a most successful thread! Five (5) pages with no end in sight! :)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

Ugh I dreamed that I met RUSH at a dimly lit restaurant. Geddy put out a barely smoked cigar in his now almost empty dinner dish and left. Alex complained Geddy never finishes the expensive cigars he buys him. Neil ripped into Alex that if he wasn't borrowing money for his life style they would be pressured to tour. Neil and I went to talk to some ladies by the lake.

totally believable until the Neil talking to ladies by the lake. Then it veered into 'purple elephants floated by'.

totally believable until the Neil talking to ladies by the lake. Then it veered into 'purple elephants floated by'.

Thes were attractive young ladies I served with in the Air Force yet awake these were people I did not know.

Rod, is that a picture of Boris?

Boris who?

boris the spider

Right you are, Anthemic.

And may I take this opportunity to congratulate you on a most successful thread! Five (5) pages with no end in sight! :)

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

haha i knew that was what you meant because i thought the same thing!

• Like 1

Since we accomplshed Anthemic's goal I figured I could take a slight detour here and ask a question that while not totally Neil-centric involves Neil. Plus, it will help push this thing to 6 pages!

The question is: during the intro to Xanadu on the R30 DVD, what is the deal with Al looking back at Neil and holding up two fingers, to which Neil does the same? Was Neil grading Al's guitar playing in the intro? What gives? Just something I notice and ponder ...

If I could just get Neil alone in my basement for three days he'd understand we're besties...

Peart puts the lotion on its skin...

But only Curmudgeon brand lotion. That FanBoi brand irritates him: "It burns us! It burnss!!"

Since we accomplshed Anthemic's goal I figured I could take a slight detour here and ask a question that while not totally Neil-centric involves Neil. Plus, it will help push this thing to 6 pages!

The question is: during the intro to Xanadu on the R30 DVD, what is the deal with Al looking back at Neil and holding up two fingers, to which Neil does the same? Was Neil grading Al's guitar playing in the intro? What gives? Just something I notice and ponder ...

They were counting how many shows they had left.