Selling my Signed Feedback poster

glennb2112

No not kidding when signed rush stuff goes for much more. So apparently you haven't been pricing authentic rush autographs.

but.....it's Feedback
  • Like 1

It's interesting that you chose not to disclose how you obtained it.

I went to Neils house chased him on my motorcycle and then caught Al at a golf course and then Geddy at a Blue jays game. all in the same day!!!

It was for a promotion for the album that acquired yrs ago...

What do you find so interesting???

Edited by glennb2112

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/glennb21122/slideshow/

Posters

Signed Feedback Poster

Signed R30 poster all three

Signed Different Stages Poster, signed by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson (some minor creases)

Roll The Bones poster (unopened in plastic)

Exit Stage Left poster X2

Show OF Hands Poster X2

GUP poster

Presto Poster with minor Blemish/water spot

Neil Peart Paragon promo poster X2 in plastic,mint

GUP poster/rip at bottom

Rush Beyond The Lighted Stage Poster, mint

Rush in Rio record store mini-poster

Psychedelic Rush poster/crease in middle..old

Black and White Rush poster/presto?

Lithographs

Clockwork Angels Litho

Neil Peart DW Drums Litho

Geddy Lee McNaughtan Litho #122/500

Neil Peart Litho #29/500

Neil Peart Litho (R30) #274/500 65/500

Neil Peart (retrospective) # 191/500

Alex Lifeson 30th Anniversary Litho #22/500

2112 Litho # 47/500

Power Windows Litho

Signed and Framed Show of Hands Litho All three

Snakes and Arrows Litho #457/500 and #280/500

Records

Counterparts Brazil Pressing

Subdivisions/ Red Barchetta 45 Picture Disc

Limited Edition Prime Mover White Vinyl

Limited Edition Roll The Bones Picture Disc

Limited Edition Roll The Bones Hologram CD

Hemispheres picture Disc

Hold Your Fire Limited edition 12’ Picture disc

Grace under Pressure Limited edition picture Disc Body Electric/some spine wear

Red Sector “A” red vinyl

Vital Signs ‘78

Caravan/BU2B Record store Single X2

Tour Books

Signed Power Windows Page Only Geddy and Alex

Signed Farewell To Kings 77-78 Exclusive Purple edition

Signed Presto all 3 three

Books

Rush Chrome Comic Book

Signed Rhythm and Light Book

Neil Peart Signed Far and Away #348

Rush comic book

Promo Photos

Signed Promo Photos X2

Signed items

Signed Replay Drumhead All three

Signed Cymbal Concert Used and signed by all three

Misc Items

Rush Golf Head covers

Rush Golf Putter

Rush G/P Cloth banner/headband

Golf Balls

Numerous pins/Buttons

Backstage Passes

Picks

Stickers

when you have so many items I didn't think to keep dates and where i obtained them.

Edited by glennb2112
  • Like 1

What is the size of the poster? I am not able to purchase it now but I am just curious as to how big it is; I can't really tell from the photos. Thanks!

its actual poster size not a small promo poster. I can get actual measurements tonight and let you know

• Like 1

I went to Neils house chased him on my motorcycle and then caught Al at a golf course and then Geddy at a Blue jays game. all in the same day!!!

It's not that difficult. The poster came from somewhere. The signatures got on there somehow.

What is the size of the poster? I am not able to purchase it now but I am just curious as to how big it is; I can't really tell from the photos. Thanks!

its actual poster size not a small promo poster. I can get actual measurements tonight and let you know

That would be great! I just was kind of interested and thought other people might be interested also in the actual size. Thanks again!

It's not that difficult. The poster came from somewhere. The signatures got on there somehow.

Jesus man I got it from a collector...the paper came from a tree. the ink from a sharpie made in the USA. The signatures STRAIGHT FROM THEIR HANDS

Edited by glennb2112

I think it's 24X36 (I don't have one. My least favorite album cover. although I have the promotional door cling.)

I'd be interested to see the Different Stages Poster myself.

Never saw the golf clubs before. They look pretty cool, but I'm not into golf.

I think it's 24X36 (I don't have one. My least favorite album cover. although I have the promotional door cling.)

I'd be interested to see the Different Stages Poster myself.

Never saw the golf clubs before. They look pretty cool, but I'm not into golf.

if could figure out how to put photos on posts i would love to show you it

Edited by glennb2112

I am parting with my signed feedback poster on ebay. If you are interested in a real, authentic rush autographed poster here it is!!!

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

I am a very serious Rush Autograph collector. I possess may beautiful REAL autographs from the boys. Many years ago I formulated a distant business relationship with Andrew McNaughtan. Basically we would just communicate via email. My point is I was so sick of seeing all of that fake crap on eBay I decided to go right to the source. 80% of all of my Rush autographs came from the McNaughtan studio. As many of your Rush fans know anyone could buy the signed prints from him via his internet store. I was just a Rush addict buying whatever I could back in the "day."

That being said I can not believe that the "Neil Peart" autograph on that "Feedback" poster looks legit. Just look at the "P." P of "phony" perhaps. Also the "Alex Lifeson" doesn't look real either.

This is just my take. I hope they are real. My gut tells me otherwise.

Good luck.

I am parting with my signed feedback poster on ebay. If you are interested in a real, authentic rush autographed poster here it is!!!

I am a very serious Rush Autograph collector. I possess may beautiful REAL autographs from the boys. Many years ago I formulated a distant business relationship with Andrew McNaughtan. Basically we would just communicate via email. My point is I was so sick of seeing all of that fake crap on eBay I decided to go right to the source. 80% of all of my Rush autographs came from the McNaughtan studio. As many of your Rush fans know anyone could buy the signed prints from him via his internet store. I was just a Rush addict buying whatever I could back in the "day."

That being said I can not believe that the "Neil Peart" autograph on that "Feedback" poster looks legit. Just look at the "P." P of "phony" perhaps. Also the "Alex Lifeson" doesn't look real either.

Good luck.

Thanks for your opinion. Which I beg to differ on the authenticity of my poster. Have purchased all of the McNaughtan pieces, minus the expensive ones that just came out. While I value your opinion the poster is legit.

Good luck.

Thanks for your opinion. Which I beg to differ on the authenticity of my poster. Have purchased all of the McNaughtan pieces, minus the expensive ones that just came out. While I value your opinion the poster is legit.

I know you are a real collector too. I just don't like that "P." Perhaps Neil was in a "Rush."

Bad joke.

Sorry.

Earl

Good luck.

I know you are a real collector too. I just don't like that "P." Perhaps Neil was in a "Rush."

Bad joke.

Sorry.

Earl

No problem. I wish i knew how to put photos on my post. The "ALEX" signature on my R30 lithograph is exactly like the one on the poster. If you check my photobucket it is on there. The "A" is almost like a star and the LIFESON is identical. Same goes for the R30 Neil autogtraph

Edited by glennb2112

Good luck.

Bad joke.

Sorry.

Earl

No problem. I wish i knew how to put photos on my post. The "ALEX" signature on my R30 lithograph is exactly like the one on the poster. If you check my photobucket it is on there. The "A" is almost like a star and the LIFESON is identical. Same goes for the R30 Neil autogtraph

Agreed. Perhaps I jumped the gun. I used to be the Fake Rush Autograph Police Hound on eBay. I would actually send messages to these jerks out there who had the really obviously bad Rush fakes. Some people were cool and didn't know. Some people bought their fakes from other eBay sellers and were trying to resell them without knowing. Occasionally I would get some big asshole who would get agro and rip me apart for accusing him for selling fake crap. I just laughed and pressed "delete." Idiots.

Depending on the price I would trust you and your piece and purchase it then.

Sadly my days of buying Rush autos are over. I'm happy with what I have. Thank Goodness!

Cheers!

Jesus man I got it from a collector...the paper came from a tree. the ink from a sharpie made in the USA. The signatures STRAIGHT FROM THEIR HANDS

I was a potential bidder. Not now. Good luck with your sale.

I was a potential bidder. Not now. Good luck with your sale.

Not a big deal. Sorry you couldn't take the rush humor, You seemed to insinuate the item was obtained fraudulently or by some other means. NO reason for your "It's interesting that you chose not to disclose how you obtained it". And I disclosed how i obtained it and it was questioned once again.

These are legit. The band signed a number of these to promote the Feedback album.

Thank you for being the voice of reason...

Plus you know if anything seemed off or the signatures didn't look right, robertrobyn would be all over it! :) :) He is another guy who has collected so many signed Rush things that he usually speaks up when anything is not legit.