I'm Drunk! I'm "Outta Love Again!" VAN HALEN II BLOWS AWAY VAN HALEN UNO! I'm RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL FOOLS!

RUSHHEAD666

Yep! Welcome to another REAL VAN HALEN THREAD! All Slam Sam Halen and Van Hagar fans can be like Michael Jackofson and "BEAT IT!" Wait! Eddie played the solo on that song! WOW! How fitting. Just like a glove. I prefer "Women In Love" not little boys. Oh shit, I'm divorced and "Home Alone."

I hope some of you appreciate my sense of humor. If not well your loss. Go to college. I prefer love in the first degree. Whitesnake baby. Yep, "SLIDE IT IN."

I lost my virginity to that song. Yep TMI. Timing My Imagination.

So what is this thread about anyway? I forgot.

Oh yeah!

For the first time in my life I think that VAN HALEN DOS is better than VAN HALEN UNO.

However that being said, nothing touches "Fair Warning."

But we have already explored that avenue. I prefer "Mean Streets" but I adore "7th Avenue."

Love,

RATT

How about VH III huh? Dirty Water Dog, Josephina, How Many Say I...timeless classics!

ROD! I love your avatar!! So glad it isn't a Cream In Your Jeans Theater Avatar! LOL!

Dude!! I saw the VAN HALEN III Tour. I actually enjoyed it!! They opened with "Mean Street."

Michael Anthony sang lead on "Somebody Get Me A Doctor." BLISS!

FIRE IN THE HOLE BABY!!

This is the Earl we all love. My favorite part is that if you don't like his humor the solution is a college degree somehow. Great stuff. In unrelated news, Maria sharapova tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.

This is the Earl we all love. My favorite part is that if you don't like his humor the solution is a college degree somehow. Great stuff. In unrelated news, Maria sharapova tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.

Hmm, not surprised. I bet tons of tennis players are taking but then they come up with the fall back excuse of "Oh, I didn't know." Screw that. Suspend her for a few years! She hasn't won a title since last May, she's only played in 3 tournaments since last summer, and hasn't won a slam in a few years. Despite all that, she's a big draw and will likely get just a few months suspension due to (insert bullshit excuse) so that tourneys can benefit from her name.

Back to Van Halen...

Earl, I JUST posted yesterday in the album thread that I had a "Van Halen fest" by listening to VH2, Women & Children First, and Diver Down

• Like 1

VH2 better than the greatest debut album of all time?

Let this be a lesson to all the kids out there... Drugs are bad...m'kay?

• Like 2

Think of them as a joint effort - it´s likely that a good chunk of VH II was composed together with VH I...not a single flaw from the first song to the very last!

I hope some of you appreciate my sense of humor. If not well your loss. Go to college. I prefer love in the first degree. Whitesnake baby. Yep, "SLIDE IT IN."

:LOL:

Beautiful girls...bottoms up...everybody wants some...loss of control...eruption...somebody get me a doctor...d.o.a.

• Like 3

Beautiful girls...bottoms up...everybody wants some...loss of control...eruption...somebody get me a doctor...d.o.a.

...ice cream man...

:oops:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Think of them as a joint effort - it´s likely that a good chunk of VH II was composed together with VH I...not a single flaw from the first song to the very last!

A lot if the VH2 songs had been around for a few years. Early demos make that pretty clear.

That's true for a lot of the riffs on WACF and FW, too.

I woke up in a masochist mood today, so I just went through VH III. Granted, it doesn´t sound as horrible today as I thought it did when it came out. But way below expectations for VH.
  • Like 1

I'm RUNNING WITH THE FIREBALL DEVIL BABY!

Ever have Fireball Whiskey with Angry Orchard? ANGRY BALLS!

TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME FOOLS!!!

Did anyone drink the Fireball? (I tried some once and have to admit it was much better than plain whiskey...mostly because I do not like whiskey at all and you can't taste it in the Fireball! :fury: )

• Like 1

I always felt that VH II was the stuff that didn't make the debut. I know it wasn't but to suggest it trumps the debut, no way!

VH2's a great album and of course I can pick pieces of it that are better than pieces of the debut but yeah, IMHO that debut is better overall

• Like 1