Your favorite TV show of all-time

war2112

Right now, I'm into watching "Mary Tyler Moore Show" which has one of my alltime favorite themesongs.

I have the first 3 seasons on DVD and look forward to the rest once they are released.

Of these three seasons, my favorite episode by far is titled "Put on a Happy Face". I was on the floor laughing hysterically at this one. laugh.gif

1. MPFC Duh!!??

2. The Benny Hill Show

3. The Dick Van Dyke Show

4. The Kids in the Hall

5. The Twilight Zone (na na na nanananana)

6. Nova

7. National Geographic (aka the native breast show)

8. The Gong Show

Murder One

QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Feb 15 2006, 06:54 AM)
Dirty Sanchez rofl3.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif

OK everyone has great suggestions...Personally I am with Riv w/24 being my fav...I think it edges out Seinfeld and The Shield IMHO Snowdog...

But wait!!

I have to try to turn you all on to one no one has yet mentioned. Please try Curb Your Enthusiasm....I swear to you all that you will laugh so hard.....as I am sure you all know it is by Larry David who wrote Seinfeld...it is very similar only R rated....I can't get enough of it and I just you if you give it a try you will truly laugh all the way down to your toes....

Let me know if you like it....

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Feb 14 2006, 11:17 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 3 2005, 11:45 PM)
for me it might be Star Trek: The Next Generation, but I'd have to give it more thought...

other contendors: Charmed, the original Star Trek, Friends, Will & Grace, Cheers, Family Ties, Taxi

well, i gave it more thought, and after watching a lot of this show in syndication as of late, I can confidently say that Star Trek: The Next Generation is for me the unmatched best show of all time. It just didn't get better than this on television ever. no.gif

http://www.spiritlight.de/movies/bilder/ST_tng.jpg

While I still maintain that Star Trek: TNG is the best show ever, I'd like to add Sex in the City to my list of the best shows - this show is really great IMHO.

The Real Ghostbusters - the quitessential 80s cartoon.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (i'm talking old school turtles, though the new cartoon makes the boys in green look like complete badasses).

The Wonder Years. The best show ever made. period. Everyone can relate to it.

Old School Nickelodeon!! - Doug, Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Salute Your Shorts, Pete and Pete, Hey Dude, Double Dare, What Would You Do?, Guts (regular and global), Legends of the Hidden Temple, and Are You Afraid of the Dark? These shows IMO, rewrote kids TV history.

The New Adventures of Johnny Quest (the one with Questworld.)

Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT - Great storyline, characters, and action.

Friends - I have always loved this show ever since the first season. The next best show ever made.

The Ren & Stimpy Show is probably my favorite cartoon and one of the best cartoons all-around of all time IMO. I also enjoy Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, and The Angry Beavers. None of these have been released on DVD yet!! sad.gif (except for The R&S Show)

I wanna go where everybody knows my name...