Tom Sawyer megamix

Hemispheres4Echo

Wonder why it was limited to 2003-2015: they had the three videos from the Replay set they could have taken footage from. It's still cool, but one thing that's great about the Closer to the Heart one is that it represents more of their different looks over time.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

It kind of sounds like R40 Tom Sawyer with a bunch of old video footage that I've seen already. Not impressed. :| Edited by Disk98

Wonder why it was limited to 2003-2015: they had the three videos from the Replay set they could have taken footage from. It's still cool, but one thing that's great about the Closer to the Heart one is that it represents more of their different looks over time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiPeBNkggkw

Probably a rights issue. And 1997 is in there two although it was released in 2014. This is a cool video The editor did a great job with finding Alex at the right moments (He pretty much steals the video.)

Was the audio from R40? Still trying to figure that out. Could have used a more inspired audio version.

The reason Closer to The Heart works for me is because of that killer jam they do at the end on that tour. It just smokes. (My favorite version of this song ever!) The five videos edited in to one was a great idea. Have no idea why this was never officially released.

It would be pretty cool to have an entire concert like that. but it would probably take a while to do.

• Like 1

Why dident they use the remastered version of Rush In Rio? Stupid when it change screen size...

And to be honest, Im not a fan of either this one or Different Stages Closer To The Heart. I want it all to be from same concert.

Thou I agree with Ytserush, Closer To The Heart from Different Stages is the best version of the song... Ever!