Iron Maiden tour opening night, Ft. Lauderdale 24. February - Periscope?

rushfanslo

Hi, I am planning to stay awake on the opening night of Iron Maiden's The Book Of Souls world tour 2016, which kicks off next Wednesday and catch the live updates. I participated in a few R40 periscopes and quite enjoyed the threads here, so I figured why not doing one for the opening night of Maiden's tour since here is quite a few fans. Also I don't use Twitter so any help with searching periscopes would be appriciated.

:D

Edited by rushfanslo
  • Like 3

32 hours to go... I'm so excited... Even though I know roughly what they will play (because of the Chinese).

That set is nowhere close to official for the whole tour. The Chinese government has to approve of the songs being played. The songs on that list are ones they don't object to.

TNOB stands for?? Brain farting here.

LOL never mind....Number of the Beast!!!!!

Edited by Todem

Found this today:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/1456308880_02_zpsau8x4ini.jpg

I would be thrilled with this set list. Strong mix of old and new.

• Like 1

Found this today:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k210/RodrigoAltaf/1456308880_02_zpsau8x4ini.jpg

I would be thrilled with this set list. Strong mix of old and new.

I kinda like it...but the "old" is always the "same old", isn´t it? The songs from their "ressurgence" are a win for me here, except for Blood Brothers. All in all, I´d be happy to see this.

Yeah I would have liked to seen Ghost of the Navigator from Brave New World. My absolute favorite track from them in the last 15 plus years. Who knows though....this is not official as of yet.

Revelations or Where Eagles Dare would have been nice from POM....but I have not seen Maiden much in the last 16 years (once actually on the Somewhere Back In Time tour a few years ago).

So it's all good for me.

Edited by Todem