Halo Effect

Bigbobby10

I can't stand the song. It's unworthy of Rush in my book and an embarrassment to listen to.

Geez Lorraine. It's not "Face-Up". Unworthy is "I think I'm Going Bald". Or "The Big Wheel"...most of RTB or Presto.

An embarrassment? C'mon dude.

I'm not a dude.

And, yes, it is an embarrassment to me.

He probably prefers it to Xanadu. "More metal"

Yeah we know it's not Xanadu OK. Nothing else is. However, Halo Effect isn't excrement. We can point to other works in the canon that absolutely are...Halo Effect is not one of them.

It is not Face Up.

Or Neurotica.

Or You Bet Your Life.

O wow...I really dislike RTB...

I love "Face Up!" Neil steals the show in the intro drum fill! I love RTB! But mostly for the drumming! The title track sucks!

Half The World....

Half the Halo

Half the Halo effect is a cliche piece of shit.

Neil didn't retire because of his withering fat smoker's chest body.

He quit Rush because he can't write anymore.

Time for a red apple!

No really! I'm going to eat a honey crisp before bed.

Her name is Maybe. I mean Sadie.

why so bitter.

Just negative poetry. I'm fine. Bitter? Yes, but not because of mediocre Rush tunes.

I love Halo Effect. My favorite song from CA by far.

Another person not embarrassed. YES!

Why would anyone be embarrassed by liking Halo Effect? It's not Half the World, Anagram, Hand Over Fist, Red Tide, Scars, Superconductor, War Paint, or anything off of Snakes other than Far Cry or the instrumentals.

I like all those songs too.

I love Halo Effect. My favorite song from CA by far.

Another person not embarrassed. YES!

Why would anyone be embarrassed by liking Halo Effect? It's not Half the World, Anagram, Hand Over Fist, Red Tide, Scars, Superconductor, War Paint, or anything off of Snakes other than Far Cry or the instrumentals.

But all those other songs you listed are awesome. :(

Yes, they are all awesome. Including almost all of S & A and Halo Effect. Its the best song on CA - even better than The Garden, although not by much.

• Like 1

I enjoy this one, even though it's my eighth or ninth favorite on the album, it's better than anything on Presto.

I would go so far as to agree that it might, might be comparable with Presto's material. It would be one of the very few songs on CA that would be. Overall I am increasingly convinced that Presto is a far superior album to CA.

But it is a good song.

• Like 2

I enjoy this one, even though it's my eighth or ninth favorite on the album, it's better than anything on Presto.

I would go so far as to agree that it might, might be comparable with Presto's material. It would be one of the very few songs on CA that would be. Overall I am increasingly convinced that Presto is a far superior album to CA.

But it is a good song.

Presto is a notch below Moving Pictures in my opinion. At its best, it is more than equal.

But it is a good song.

Presto is a notch below Moving Pictures in my opinion. At its best, it is more than equal.

Hahaha! No wonder I love you! When I heard "Presto" for the first time I was fukking blown away! FINALLY! ALEX IS BACK!

That guitar riff in "Show Don't Tell" is EPIC!!!

I'm moving to the UK!

NO MORE ALIMONY!!!

LOL!

"LONDON CALLING!"

Signed,

THE CLASH!

• Like 1