Rock Paper Scissors tour - Peter Gabriel & Sting

Lost In Xanadu

Just got back from the show and was very satisfied with what I saw.

Sting even did a little Moonlit Knight. Gabriel did a killer bluesy version of If You Love Somebody... and man, the songs they did together sounded great.

• Like 2

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ReRushed/Pretentious%20Sting_zps67bvbdd7.jpg

I'd shove that lute so far up his arse he could floss his teeth with the strings.

Tantric wanker.

Like Sting Im tantric

Like Snickers guaranteed to satisfy

Anyone have tickets? Anyone going to get some?

I purchased a pair to see them at Summerfest in Milwaukee on July 10th. Looking forward to it, and it sounds like it will be similar to the format Sting and Paul Simon followed a few years ago. They will start by playing a couple songs together, then one plays a few songs alone, then 1 or 2 together, then the other will play a few songs alone... back and forth like this a couple times with a few songs played together as the finale/encore.

They will do their own stuff and a couple songs from the other guy's catalog too!

HHAHAHA!!

People love to bash "Presto" on here. Some real Rush Fans! What a joke.

I would rather listen to "Hand Over Fist" 666 times in a row then see this shite.

If Peter does "Lamb" all the way through then I will recant my random remarks.

Sting is a bore.

Saw him in The Police twice.

Done.

You're a bore. Why post if you don't have anything positive to add?

If I recall correctly, Gabriel said, during the early days of the 2007 Genesis reunion, that getting back with his former group would be "looking back". Now, it seems that Peter only does shows that look back. New Blood was a good step forward, but then he reverted to greatest hits shows (though, to his credit, he DID do "So" front to back, which was pretty cool all things considered).

I'll be honest, I'm surprised this tour has gone so well. Two artists that are so far up their own asses that they can see the back of their teeth doing a 21 date tour of North America and NOT have any issues?