Official PGA Tour Thread

Lost In Xanadu

It just goes to show ya.....anything can happen! Golf is a crazy, crazy sport..... :crazy: :crazy:

Speith will be back. I think we can be sure of that. :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Always happy to see a new guy like Willett win. I predict he will be serious contender at the british open but Spieth and Day will dominate the other two majors.

BTW What happened to Narps?????

Louis Oosthuisen's ace on 16 was historic! Bouncing off his partner's ball and rolling right into the cup.....AMAZING.
  • Like 3

I missed the final day... Jordan held on to win, right??

Not quite.....

• Like 1

Will Wilcox with an ace on 17! First ace on that storied hole in 14 years and 6,300 tee shots at the Players.

Feherty's call: "(ball lands) There you go... (ball goes towards the hole) There you go... (ball goes into the hole) YES!!! There's a special place to do it!"

• Like 1

Wow Russell Knox 9 on the 17th - Meanwhile Jason Day continues his reign :notworthy: What ever happened to those two young guys, uhh Jordan something and Rory Mcwhatever???

PS. What ever happened to Narps???

Edited by alphseeker

For a minute, I thought that The Players' Championship was the John Daly Classic.

LOTS of beer bellies out there hitting the golf ball......:LOL: :lol:

Edited by Principled Man

For a minute, I thought that The Players' Championship was the John Daly Classic.

LOTS of beer bellies out there hitting the golf ball......:LOL: :lol:

:LOL: All that was missing was the chain smoking. How about Duke representing old school golf?!?

Oakmont is such a beast...whoever hits the most fairways will win, you simply cannot score out of that rough. Oh yeah you also have to putt like a mother because the greens are frosted glass.

Jason Day, Spieth...these are the two guys I think of when hitting the short stuff and clutch putting are mentioned. Not very insightful picks but there you go.

• Like 1