Official PGA Tour Thread

Lost In Xanadu

Anyone have Directv and one of the 4k packages? (Top 2 tiers)

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month

#checkyourprivilege

• Like 1

I have xtra, but do have a 4k tv... really interested to see the masters in 4K. Ultimate is only $5 more a month... maybe I'll give it a try for a month

#checkyourprivilege

:LOL:

When Bernie is president, we'll all have 4k!

Edited by goose

#checkyourprivilege

:laughing guy:

#checkyourprivilege

And golf will be banned as a decadent, bourgeois sport.

#checkyourprivilege

I thought you were going to come back with something along the line of "We'll all have 4K...in annual after-tax take home pay!"

#checkyourprivilege

I thought you were going to come back with something along the line of "We'll all have 4K...in annual after-tax take home pay!"

Well, there's that.

As long as it's the same for everyone, ECONOMIC JUSTICE!!!!!!

I didn't see the early round coverage where Spieth tore it up but god did the afternoon suck. It had to be the most boring Masters round I ever watched. No one could buy a decent shot.

I didn't see the early round coverage where Spieth tore it up but god did the afternoon suck. It had to be the most boring Masters round I ever watched. No one could buy a decent shot.

listened to Andy North on the radio this morning and he called it. He said the wind was really going to pick up as the day went on.

listened to Andy North on the radio this morning and he called it. He said the wind was really going to pick up as the day went on.

Yeah it sure showed. On a brighter note Direct TV's coverage is freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

You watching in 4K?

I was stuck in the office and missed today completely. Likely will work from home tomorrow as my testing is done and I don't have to be in the lab :)

• Like 1

You watching in 4K?

I was stuck in the office and missed today completely. Likely will work from home tomorrow as my testing is done and I don't have to be in the lab :)

Yes it was amazing. It looked almost CG plus the different ways to watch it were great to. Choice of just watching Amen Corner / Featured Group / leaders / or the split screen shot were you can choose any of 4 live shots to watch.

I'm glad my wife in in Chicago this weekend because i'm not gonna get crap done. I'm not leaving my couch :P

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

I was looking into it but never pulled the trigger. I do have Direct, those 700 channels will be watched tomorrow

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

OMG. Has anyone seen the video of Ernie Els' putting it like 6 times, inside of 3 feet, for a +10 on the first hole? Incredible. I feel terrible for him. I've never seen a pro do that before. The ball simply would not go in.
  • Like 2

OMG. Has anyone seen the video of Ernie Els' putting it like 6 times, inside of 3 feet, for a +10 on the first hole? Incredible. I feel terrible for him. I've never seen a pro do that before. The ball simply would not go in.

yeah, that was painful. Always wondered why they rush those tiny putts. He did it a couple times, never even squared up. Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

We need Narps in this thread. Maybe the members of home course of the Masters could sell the course to a rich investor and it be called Trump Augusta. Put a huge wall in front of Trump's Creek on 12 or something. Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Wow, he crashed hard

Ouch - It seemed like the last 6-7 holes Every time he got into trouble he his approach chip or wedge was way short and it killed him. He needs to keep aggressive on good holes and bad. And who in the world is that Langer dude? Is he the apple juice Guy? :P Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Ending with a 6 hurts. Poor Rory, not 1 birdie today.

When Langer was glaring at a drive, I was visiting my parents, and my my mom thought he was Clint Eastwood

• Like 1

When Langer was glaring at a drive, I was visiting my parents, and my my mom thought he was Clint Eastwood

:rfl: I'm sure it was the leather face

Yeah, Speith was choking big time, towards the end. The pressure was really mounting. If Rory had been playing better, he could've taken advantage.

Gonna be rooting for Bernhard Langer big time, today. I would love to see one of the old timers win. Probably root for Angel Cabrera, too.

• Like 1