What Music Did You Buy Today?

Principled Man

Last week, I bought UFO's classic live album, Strangers In The Night.

This week, I bought Ozzy's Blizzard of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman and Rocks, by Aerosmith.

Let me tell 'ya about the Classic Rock business......

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1b/1b31a7473fed320aab61fc0e93158176a1ef09de4156ba7e3c718e5999d700fb.jpg

:doh: :doh: :LOL:

• Like 5

I bought the SBM Gold MasterSound Aerosmith Toys In The Attic CD

I also bought one of my favorites from the 80s last week - The Sea Hags - on CD after wearing out the cassette years ago

Good stuff if you are into Aerosmith

Edited by Lucas

I bought the SBM Gold MasterSound Aerosmith Toys In The Attic CD

I tried getting Toys In The Attic from Amazon, but they were taking so long to ship it that I cancelled. Two months to get a simple CD? What nonsense.....

Last week, I bought UFO's classic live album, Strangers In The Night.

This week, I bought Ozzy's Blizzard of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman and Rocks, by Aerosmith.

Let me tell 'ya about the Classic Rock business......

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1b/1b31a7473fed320aab61fc0e93158176a1ef09de4156ba7e3c718e5999d700fb.jpg

:doh: :doh: :LOL:

Didn't buy anything today, but awesome thread idea!

• Like 1

Two Kansas albums - Song For America and Masque; and Storm Corrosion ( to which I place the blame squarely on treeduck ;) ) Edited by catherine
  • Like 1

Actually, I did buy some music today.

Dream Theater - Live At Luna Park

EDIT: Well, yesterday. It's 2am Central Time right now.

Close enough! Here at The Rush Forum, "Today" is not limited to a mere 24 hours.....:LOL:

Today I purchased 2 CDs; Anarchyture - Skunk Anansie and Presence (Deluxe) - Led Zeppelin. Zeppelin had to be bought despite owning 2 other copies of the original album. I also used to have Presence on vinyl - so I must have given the band some dosh over the years.
  • Like 2

It warms my dark heart to see people buying CDs. I feel dirty buying digital, but sometimes I do out of convenience....blah!

I tried buying digital for awhile for the convenience but have gone back to buying had copies, both CD's and vinyl, for the better sound quality. I usually rip at 320kbps or some times FLAC.

• Like 3

I dont feel Bad pirating but i wont listen to rhe new 'deth or DT Until I've bought Them.

So I've ordered new deluxes by Xtc, The Yes Album and the Blu Ray Raven Refused to Sing.

I finally bought Roxy the Movie, Physical Grafiti deluxe and Schizophrenia by Wayne Shorter, The Blue Note Conn version