35 years ago today...

Rod in Toronto

Well it looks like the BS club is doing it again:

https://www.rushbackstage.com/en-zz/rushbackstage/collectibles/rush-moving-pictures-signed-and-framed-limited-edition-photo-set.html?utm_source=rush&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MovingPictures35

Get your pre-orders kids! I won't be, if I did I'm sure my marriage would be ending!

That price is absurd.

Ah well.

Some will buy it.

The prices on that kind of stuff at the BSC is always absurd. Definitely not meant for sale to the "common man".

Yeah, it's obviously meant for "the stupid man". :LOL:

• Like 1

https://www.rushback...ovingPictures35

Get your pre-orders kids! I won't be, if I did I'm sure my marriage would be ending!

That price is absurd.

Ah well.

Some will buy it.

The prices on that kind of stuff at the BSC is always absurd. Definitely not meant for sale to the "common man".

I'm just glad I was able to get one of my album covers signed a few years back....It's mine, it's personalized, and I don't need no stinking certificate of authenticity! The signatures look like the ones I've seen, (and already have) so that's good enough for me! (and all it cost was postage and packaging)

• Like 2

I'm glad this is not appealing to me in any way whatsoever, otherwise I'd have to buy it.

Haha, yes, this exactly!

Sure, it would be nice to have a set of photos signed by each of the guys. And for $100 (or maybe even $100 each if they were photos I liked and framed nicely) I'd probably buy them. But $900? Nope!

• Like 3

Bought it on a whim on a snowy January day in 1987. I knew little about Rush and nothing at all about this album.

First listen I was indifferent.

Second listen I was intrigued.

Third listen I was in love.

It's stayed that way ever since...

• Like 5

I'm glad this is not appealing to me in any way whatsoever, otherwise I'd have to buy it.

Haha, yes, this exactly!

Sure, it would be nice to have a set of photos signed by each of the guys. And for $100 (or maybe even $100 each if they were photos I liked and framed nicely) I'd probably buy them. But $900? Nope!

I already informed my wife that I wouldn't be purchasing it... she told me that if I did, I'd be having them shipped to my new address! She doesn't mess around....

• Like 3

I hate when they try to make a buck any way they can. It's not nice to use the fanaticism of some fans to fill the petty cash box.

I'd expect more stuff like that if they are in fact "defunct"... I just hope that we get more historical recordings!

I hate when they try to make a buck any way they can. It's not nice to use the fanaticism of some fans to fill the petty cash box.

I'd expect more stuff like that if they are in fact "defunct"... I just hope that we get more historical recordings!

I don't know who decides these things, but if the individual members of Rush are involved, I am disappointed in them.

I don't know who decides these things, but if the individual members of Rush are involved, I am disappointed in them.

I'd almost be willing to bet they get a stack of things to sign, then sign them, then send them back, and someone in an office makes those decisions.... I COULD be wrong, but....