Pick 'em- Judas Priest or AC/DC?

Blue J

Here in Australia the ratio of AC/DC to Priest fans would be 100,000 : 1.

AC/DC are HUGE. Bigger than Rush are in Canada.

I lived there for a while and always wondered: how is it that Rush is virtually unknown in Oz?

AC/DC has a few albums that have a couple of songs which I find to be ok. Mostly from Highway to Hell, Back in Black, For those About to Rock & Flick of the Switch. Perhaps some scattered other material. Saw them live once and thought they were decent. They have a fair amount of stuff I don't really like.

Priest has entire albums that I either like a lot or love. Readeamer of Souls, Angel of Retribution, Sad Wings of Destiny, Turbo, British Steel, Point of Entry, Defenders of the Faith & the might Screaming For Vengeance. Plus a ton of other stuff I like. Saw Priest live twice. Once on the Painkiller tour and it was ok. Once on the Ram it Down tour and that show was amazing. To this day its one of the best live shows I have ever seen.

Priest's live DVD's and albums are generally killer. I find their studio work to be far better. The songs are much more interesting. Rob is just an amazing singer.

Priest by a country mile.

:haz:

AC/DC, the Oils, The Church and of course the immortal Cold Chisel are four of my favorite bands of all time. An Aussie mate back in '81 got me into the latter three. You can throw Men at Work into the mix as well.

• Like 1

AC/DC, the Oils, The Church and of course the immortal Cold Chisel are four of my favorite bands of all time. An Aussie mate back in '81 got me into the latter three. You can throw Men at Work into the mix as well.

Ever heard Airborne? They're AC/DC copycats, but do a great job at it!

Solid music, not too keen on the vocals.

I like them Rod but I prefer RHINO BUCKET!!!

• Like 1

You know I'm strange, so that being said I will take KROKUS over AC/DC. Yep! I love that band. Marc Storace is way better than BJ.

There are only two BJs I love, the restaurant brewery and...........................................

Here we go again with you and Bogus...I mean Krokus...

You know I'm strange, so that being said I will take KROKUS over AC/DC. Yep! I love that band. Marc Storace is way better than BJ.

There are only two BJs I love, the restaurant brewery and...........................................

Bartles and Jaymes>??

I think he means Ben & Jerry's