1. 1. One?

• I Think I'm Going Bald
    • Dog Years
    • Ewwwwww...I'll torture myself the classy way, with Tai Shan ;p

I’ll go with,

1. Dog Years

2. Tai Shan

3. I Think I’m Going Bald

I actually don’t mind ITIGB, but on another topic @taurus made a convincing argument why it would have been better left off of Caress of Steel completely. It messes up the flow and tone of the album.  

I went for Tai Shan!  It is not a great song...but it is more interesting than the other two.  And better sung.

I had to listen to both Dog Years and Bald to assess them - it's been a long while.

Dog Years is somewhat interesting musically - and the chorus is kinda catchy.  But of course the lyrics are dreadful.  This is where Neil  had gone so far beyond scraping the bottom of the barrel that he removed the bottom of the barrel, dug straight down to China, passed by the Tai Shan mountain on his way, and kept going until he found the Dog Years lyrics...

I Think I'm Going Bald, as has been mentioned elsewhere, starts off as a rip off of In The Mood, which, if you're gonna steal from yourself, jesus christ, pick a good song at least.  Then it goes on to be a kinda non-song to me.  The solo is ok.  The vocal has always been one of my least favourite things ever.  I mean, I don't know how one could deliver the titular line without sounding like an idiot - maybe Paul Rodgers or someone could - but Geddy just sounds...ugh.  I can't believe I just listened to it so I could vote.  Damn you.