Merch question

therm316

I haven't worn or washed it yet so I can't speak to shrinking, but it definitely runs smaller than the regular concert tees. In case a visualization is helpful to you, this is my size small raglan on top of my size small R40 skull shirt (also unworn/unwashed, hey I have more Rush shirts than I need :blush: )...

http://i.imgur.com/6sS3U0d.jpg

• Like 2

I haven't worn or washed it yet so I can't speak to shrinking, but it definitely runs smaller than the regular concert tees. In case a visualization is helpful to you, this is my size small raglan on top of my size small R40 skull shirt (also unworn/unwashed, hey I have more Rush shirts than I need :blush: )...

Whoa...that looks tiny. lol. Yeah, I had a feeling they would run a bit small compared to a standard shirt. I'm considering an order. Not that I "need" more Rush merch. Who am I kidding? Yeah...I do. :D

• Like 1

Whoa...that looks tiny. lol. Yeah, I had a feeling they would run a bit small compared to a standard shirt. I'm considering an order. Not that I "need" more Rush merch. Who am I kidding? Yeah...I do. :D

Rush is always a justifiable expense, right? :LOL:

• Like 1

"I regretted the expense of this Rush ticket / shirt / collectible"

Said me f***ing never

• Like 3

Said me f***ing never

"I regretted missing out on this show due to being cheap with money"

Said me, at least a few times :|

Said me f***ing never

"I regretted missing out on this show due to being cheap with money"

Said me, at least a few times :|

Fortunately, missing out on a show didn't come down to money. For me it came down to logistics and timing. I've only been to 2 Rush shows, but those experiences were priceless.

• Like 1

I bought the raglan shirt pictured in this thread through the Backstage Club and ended up sending it back. I really wanted to like it, and it looks very cool, but it was just too form-fitting for me. I wish it had been just made in 100% cotton.

The next larger size would have fit looser, but would have been too big so it was an "oh, well...." moment for me.

I have seen others wearing it, though, so at the current $19.99 price it might be worth giving it a shot if you think it might be something you'll like.

• Like 1

I bought the raglan shirt pictured in this thread through the Backstage Club and ended up sending it back. I really wanted to like it, and it looks very cool, but it was just too form-fitting for me. I wish it had been just made in 100% cotton.

The next larger size would have fit looser, but would have been too big so it was an "oh, well...." moment for me.

I have seen others wearing it, though, so at the current $19.99 price it might be worth giving it a shot if you think it might be something you'll like.

Interesting, thanks for your thoughts on it. I'm still on fence. I like to wear t-shirts underneath, so I don't know what to do. lol

Interesting, thanks for your thoughts on it. I'm still on fence. I like to wear t-shirts underneath, so I don't know what to do. lol

Maybe spring for a larger size than what you'd normally wear? It seemed to me that it would lend itself well to having a shirt underneath since the white fabric in particular is somewhat thin. I think you can tell from my picture that you can see through it a bit. I tried it on with a sleeveless top underneath so I wouldn't feel like everything was on display :LOL: and that's how I plan to wear it.

• Like 1

Just got both my shirts, large size. They're larger than I remember their larges coming. I hope they shrink once, slightly, in the wash.

• Like 1

Maybe spring for a larger size than what you'd normally wear? It seemed to me that it would lend itself well to having a shirt underneath since the white fabric in particular is somewhat thin. I think you can tell from my picture that you can see through it a bit. I tried it on with a sleeveless top underneath so I wouldn't feel like everything was on display :LOL: and that's how I plan to wear it.

Yep, that's the usual route I go...mostly XL which I'm swimming in a bit without a tee underneath, but I'm used to wearing them a little bigger I'm a fan of the slimmer fit retro style tees. They seem to fit me perfect in XL...and they're soft!

• Like 1