Smartphone app you recommend

Tom Sawyer

Okay, so many folks have smartphones these days. We have many apps available, some are great, others are crap. Reviews are helpful. But, is there an app out there you think are *overlooked* and you would like to share?

My first one is "my tracks" it's a trackimg app that does NOT require phone service or any Internet connection. Just like a GPS but it marks your path. Like a trail of bread crumbs. We use it snowmobiling, ATVing and hiking.

Maybe the only "overlooked" one I use is Trello. It's a todo list targeted for software development teams with its "agile" design but it's extremely customizable in that you can create your own lists, label different tasks with colors, add attachments to them, basically it's a planner entirely designed by you.

All the other apps on my phone I wouldn't call overlooked. My definite favorite apps on my phone are MLB AtBat and GroupMe.

Edited by BowlCity

Whatsapp is cool - it allows you insant messaging free of charge, including pictures, audio and video files. I´ve used it with other TRFers, and it worked quite well, even though I´m not in the US. If you install it, add me there: 00 55 21 96755 4477.

Maybe not overlooked but maybe it is

Keyring

This app puts all my cards on one app. Anything with a barcode really. So for instance my sams club card. Instead of the hardcopy i just open it there and cashier scans it. Gym membership card etc

Whatsapp is cool - it allows you insant messaging free of charge, including pictures, audio and video files. I´ve used it with other TRFers, and it worked quite well, even though I´m not in the US. If you install it, add me there: 00 55 21 96755 4477.

What'sapp is awesome. It's the only way to text with people not on your continent
  • Like 1