Good Songs by Bands That Individual Members May Not Care For But Certainly Wouldn't Judge Others for Liking.

Entre_Perpetuo

In light of recent posts in the opposite thread, here ya go! :) Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 2

Now that it's here, I hesitate. . . I sure don't want to insult anyone.

Maybe the thread title should be "Good Songs by Bands That Individual Members May Not Care For But Certainly Wouldn't Judge Others for Liking."

• Like 1

I'm not fond of the Darkness, for example, but they do have one song - I think Lucas pointed it out - that I think is pretty good. Title escapes me.

Maybe the thread title should be "Good Songs by Bands That Individual Members May Not Care For But Certainly Wouldn't Judge Others for Liking."

There ya go!

• Like 1

There ya go!

Who came up with that ridiculous title??

• Like 1

I neve used to care at all for Nirvana, but I've always thought Heart Shaped Box was a great song.

I never totally understood Nirvanalove either. I don't know that tune. Hum a few bars? Oh, wait . . . youtube.

• Like 1

Also, I hear from most that Nickleback sucks, but the one song I know by them is one I really like! "How You Remind Me" is it's name I think, always thought it was a good modern rock track.
  • Like 2

I've always been fond of that one song by Bon Jovi.

Oops, must have been thinking of someone else.

"Torn" by Creed is pretty good, actually.

Also, I hear from most that Nickleback sucks, but the one song I know by them is one I really like! "How You Remind Me" is it's name I think, always thought it was a good modern rock track.

I don't mind it, but it does have exactly that four-chord formula that a lot of people like to piss on them for.

I don't mind it, but it does have exactly that four-chord formula that a lot of people like to piss on them for.

Hrm, I know a lot of great songs based off of predictable four chord formulas. Seems like an odd thing to hate on them for.

Actually I don't mind Bon Jovi at all, I just think their biggest hits are pretty overplayed. When I didn't know much about rock at all, I used to think Bon Jovi and Van Halen were somewhat similar bands, just based on the name thing. Lolz.
  • Like 1

:LOL:

Wow! Earl you just can't stop tonight. Keep on keepin' on, dude!

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 1

I think Lady Gaga's Paparazzi is a great f***ing song

Lady Ga Ga is a curious anomaly. She seems as wacky as David Bowie but on the wrong side of the musical tracks for my taste. If I were more daring, I'd buy one of her albums and try to figure out if she's a real artist or just a nutcase.