The Fourth (4th) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

I'm that poor loner in the subdivisions video here.. ;)

There will be no loners at our prom. :)

Someone has to to watch the convertible pull away with Sheldon in the back with Eagle and Babycat at his sides.. it's ok ..I was going to work on my rubiks cube tonight and listen to Styx. . ;) ;)

If you insist, but don't forget to take a snapshot or two of Sheldon and his gals as they drive off into the sunset to do who-knows-what, who-knows-where. In case we never see any of them again, we'll have something to put on a milk carton. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

So far, this is what we have:

A concern as to the germ content in the sporks.

An inquiry whether there will be corsages and soup.

Sheldon grabbing not one but two dates right from the get-go (I'll never understand how he manages to do things like that. :unsure: )

An attendee who would rather sit in the corner, listen to Styx, and do his cube.

Someone who claims he'll be with the band, but we don't have one yet, so...... :huh:

And someone who will cause mischief at rather than actually attend the prom. Not sure how that one will work, but....

On the plus side :), Chica is on the decorating committee and Disk will be collecting IQs at the door again and Kentucky Fried Chicken is threatening to cater the affair. So, if you attend, bring along a pack of Rolaids, a bottle of Maalox, and a wash rag.

• Like 1

So much for the glory days of yesteryear.

Back to the prom planning ...

So far, weiners suspended by string hanging around the neck in lieu of corsages.

LABT is bringing the sporks. Take your chances. We always have a First Aid Station set up for prom casualties.

BowlCity will bring along, for our entertainment, some plans and specifications and teach us about the intricacies of good engineering. If he sees us nodding out, he will switch gears and tell us about his adventures in Amsterdam.

Never you mind what my adventures in Amsterdam were ;)

• Like 1

Someone has to to watch the convertible pull away with Sheldon in the back with Eagle and Babycat at his sides.. it's ok ..I was going to work on my rubiks cube tonight and listen to Styx. . ;) ;)

Hello? :)

• Like 1

Oh hi! Are you here to explain to me what this is all about? Lol these prom threads always confuse me.. !!

• Like 1

Oh hi! Are you here to explain to me what this is all about? Lol these prom threads always confuse me.. !!

I have no idea..! I think someone dropped in a laser dot and I found myself in the back of the car with Sheldon and EagleMoon. :P

• Like 3

Will there be soup?

Two.

Two soups.

Homemade by me, your old prom hostess. :codger:

as long as one is 'split pea and bacon', I'm in!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Food%20-Cooking/yummy.gif

• Like 1

Orfie, you are in luck. I have a ham bone.

Me lubs you LOOOOOOOTS! Anyone who can make a great Split pea and bacon of Ham, has me lock, stock and Barrel! LOL

• Like 1

I think the plaster-caster died. I wonder who inherited her collection?

Maybe it's farther after this post, but Both Pamela Des Barres (ultimate Groupie) and Cynthia Albritton (Plaster Caster) are still alive and doing their stuff.....just sayin'....lol

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/CP%20stuff/EMERIL-BAMcrop.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I thought Cynthia kicked the bucket a long time ago because I remember wondering who inherited her collection.

I know Pamela's still around.

Whatever happened to the kid (who is no kid anymore - she must be in her fifties) that used to go with Jimmy Page?

Edited by Lorraine

"I can DANCE! ya know I can DANCE! I can DANCE, ya know I can DANCE! I CAN DANCE!!!"
  • Like 1

I need a date still… any takers??

YBT, stand in line with me. :) We all need dates. :madra: No men seem interested this year, so it might just turn into TRF's Ladies Night. :yes:

Plenty of room in the Mr. Whippy mobile.

(Not to mention classic Rush on 8 Track tape).

;)

• Like 1

I need a date still… any takers??

YBT, stand in line with me. :) We all need dates. :madra: No men seem interested this year, so it might just turn into TRF's Ladies Night. :yes:

Plenty of room in the Mr. Whippy mobile.

(Not to mention classic Rush on 8 Track tape).

;)

What more could a gal want? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

I guess I'll be the IQ collector again. Admission fee is 2112 points.

I felt funny asking you to do it again. This year it is more urgent than ever that only the intelligentsia be admitted. I'll slip in the back door and bypass you altogether.

Thanks for volunteering, Disk! You are not only a scholar, but a young gentlemen too. :) :hug2:

We have a back door?

:huh: If we don't, I'll come in through the bathroom window.

will you then suck your thumb and wander by the banks of your own lagoon?

I guess I'll be the IQ collector again. Admission fee is 2112 points.

I felt funny asking you to do it again. This year it is more urgent than ever that only the intelligentsia be admitted. I'll slip in the back door and bypass you altogether.

Thanks for volunteering, Disk! You are not only a scholar, but a young gentlemen too. :) :hug2:

We have a back door?

:huh: If we don't, I'll come in through the bathroom window.

will you then suck your thumb and wander by the banks of your own lagoon?

Never sucked my thumb. That was for coddled sissy kids.

But I have been known to wander by the banks of my own lagoon. :)

• Like 1

Toss in a couple bottles of wine and I'm in. :)

• Like 1