The Camera Eye Chronicles (Journal) Vol1 Book 2

robertrobyn

So I know you are probably scratching your head asking what is this post about. First let me give a little background. I attended 3 shows this tour and the last one @ The Forum was by far the best in so many ways. Mainly it was the people. I met Rush fans from all over the world. Friends for life is what I now call them!!

Anyway I came up with this idea to start a journal about Rush written by Rush fans. Well I have sent out Vol 1 Book 1 and it is making its way around the globe. Rush fans are writing something that is important to them about Rush. It can be anything just keep it semi clean. Im very surprised at the response that I wanted to get Vol1 Book 2 going. Here is how it works, if you would like to participate please add your name to the list below. At the end I will scan all the pages and make sure you get a copy. Just leave your name and address or email etc so I can contact you for a copy. There is a bootleg hard drive doing the same thing- passing from one TRF person to the next. I was #3 on the Bootleg HD list

• Add name to this topic list
  • Add anything about Rush you can tell a story or draw or add pictures Do not stop thinking big!!!
  • Make sure you put a little about yourself IE: where you are from etc.
  • Contact info is optional
  • Try not to keep it for too long-maybe 7-10 days
  • Come back to this topic and find the next person on the list and get their mailing address and send it off to them
  • Post a reply to this topic saying where it is going etc. Keep the list updated

It goes really smoothly if you try not to keep it to long and most of all guard it with your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have ideas or suggestions please just yell.

Who wants to start???? I will put something before mailing out to the first person.

Robert

916-770-7110

Edited by robertrobyn
  • Like 2

if you would like to precipitate please add your name to the list below.

It already precipated when it snowed today, so that's enough for now thanks. As a Rush fan I'm very individualistic and refuse to cooperate with someone telling me to do something unless it makes sense. Even my wife knows better. I will choose Freewill...as the song goes. Nom sayyyn?

if you would like to precipitate please add your name to the list below.

It already precipated when it snowed today, so that's enough for now thanks. As a Rush fan I'm very individualistic and refuse to cooperate with someone telling me to do something unless it makes sense. Even my wife knows better. I will choose Freewill...as the song goes. Nom sayyyn?

Thanks for the spell check, never claimed to be a author!! And your opinion of course.

That is a very interesting idea.

Yeah...I got to see the first edition, with entries from the Originator (RobertRobyn), Gina (x1yyz) and Earl (RUSHEAD666). I wrote my own little piece, and graffiti'd the margins of the others' posts (that was the fun part!). I sent it off with ILSnowdog...

It's a cool idea, and I encourage y'all to take part in the fun. Rob's an up-and-up guy. No weirdo, if that's a concern. :LOL:

• Like 2

Yeah...I got to see the first edition, with entries from the Originator (RobertRobyn), Gina (x1yyz) and Earl (RUSHEAD666). I wrote my own little piece, and graffiti'd the margins of the others' posts (that was the fun part!). I sent it off with ILSnowdog...

It's a cool idea, and I encourage y'all to take part in the fun. Rob's an up-and-up guy. No weirdo, if that's a concern. :LOL:

I didn't read it, but quit drawing dicks on everyone's pages!

• Like 1

I didn't read it, but quit drawing dicks on everyone's pages!

:blush: