Anyone want a used NP stick? Fake!!

robertrobyn

I emailed him (see below) and got a great response. Its really sad all the fakes out there!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-Neil-Peart-Stage-Used-Snakes-And-Arrows-Tour-Drumstick-Rare-/161937648749?

Dear rushheadlongflight,

Hi!

Thanks for your message, but I'm a little confused as far as what you do not see. You don't see NP? Let me know if you have any other questions!

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:51 PM, eBay - rushheadlongflight <<email address removed per ebay policy>> wrote:

To: myers78_voorhees80

Subject: Re: Details about item: rushheadlongflight sent a message about Rush / Neil Peart Stage-Used "Snakes And Arrows" Tour Drumstick! Rare! #161937648749

Sent Date: Jan-04-16 16:51:30 PST

Dear myers78_voorhees80,

Hi

Im very interested I do not see the NP

Thanks

Robert

- rushheadlongflight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rush-Neil-Peart-Stage-Used-Snakes-And-Arrows-Tour-Drumstick-Rare-/161937648749?

• Like 1

I emailed him (see below) and got a great response. Its really sad all the fakes out there!!!

http://www.ebay.com/...-/161937648749?

Dear rushheadlongflight,

Hi!

Thanks for your message, but I'm a little confused as far as what you do not see. You don't see NP? Let me know if you have any other questions!

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:51 PM, eBay - rushheadlongflight <<email address removed per ebay policy>> wrote:

To: myers78_voorhees80

Subject: Re: Details about item: rushheadlongflight sent a message about Rush / Neil Peart Stage-Used "Snakes And Arrows" Tour Drumstick! Rare! #161937648749

Sent Date: Jan-04-16 16:51:30 PST

Dear myers78_voorhees80,

Hi

Im very interested I do not see the NP

Thanks

Robert

- rushheadlongflight

http://www.ebay.com/...-/161937648749?

You know your shit brother! I've been collecting Peart sticks for years. I have a ton of them. No "NP" no dice.

I dealt directly with Promark when I purchased all of my Neil sticks.

You wouldn't believe what I have. It's so rare I can't mention it on any social media.

The Mother Lode baby.

That is not used by Neil. Stage used by someone, perhaps, but Neil never used duct tape on his sticks as far as I've heard, and that looks exactly like the commercially available sticks.

Great call. You know your stuff too.

Generic stick for sure.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61-RIa7hIIL._SL1000_.jpg''

"Alex's 4th grade lunch pail..." Legit?

Only $12.99

http://www.amazon.com/Aquarius-Rush-Tin-Starman-Large/dp/B00M35PAX2?SubscriptionId=AKIAIQWHH4HRPK7LRQTQ&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00M35PAX2&linkCode=xm2&tag=c99-gd-20

• Like 4

Only $12.99

http://www.amazon.co...2&tag=c99-gd-20

Hahaha! Allen!

I was in South Shore last year with some of my family and I found these in some shop near the Heavenly Gondola. I bought two! LOL!

I fear that one must be a fake. :P
  • Like 1

As you guys know I'm a nut. I also would hunt down Rush autographs for years. I only would deal with Andrew and purchase direct from him. RIP I only would talk to him via email but he was a wonderful man.

Anyway I would get so angry at those assholes on eBay that would sell FAKE autographed lp jackets.

I would send them messages explaining to them in my very rude way that they were fakes and that you should be ashamed of yourself and that I was going to report you to eBay as fraud.

Most were assholes and would fire back at me. Some were actually clueless second party owners and were nice and thanked me.

I was the Fake Rush Autograph Bulldog.

Looking back it was kind of a useless exercise.

Kind of immature, but fun at the time.

• Like 1

Closest I ever got to Neil's actual sticks was the first show I went to in 1981. Wandered down toward the side stage after the show and some older guy opened his jacket to show me a pair in his liner pocket, saying "I got the sticks!" I said, "can I have one?" Of course he said "no, sorry." Much later I did better at a lot of shows. There are lots of fake things out there, though--I was cruising ebay today and saw some fake Pantera/Dimebag Darrell and Vinny Paul stuff from supposedly a Golden Gods award ceremony--the pick had just a calligraphy "D" on one side and some illegible signature on the other side having nothing to do with Dimebag, and the drumstick was the wrong brand and had none of the telltale signs of being one of Vinny's, plus some other worthless Golden Gods shwag for a reasonable price of $22.000. Yeah, good luck with that buddy. No authentic Pantera memorabilia on earth is worth that, let alone this crap. Another seller had multiple Vinny Paul sticks, at least one authentic and another a stock signature model never used by Vinny, but advertised as used. That same seller has a Peart stick that does have the NP in the fat stripe where it should be.
  • Like 1

You wouldn't believe what I have. It's so rare I can't mention it on any social media.

The Mother Lode baby.

Dude, you had to tickle our asses with a feather? WTF? Spill it! Who's gonna know your real identity on here besides those you want to know? PM me if you're that worried. Edited by HalfwayToGone
  • Like 2

The Mother Lode baby.

Dude, you had to tickle our asses with a feather? WTF? Spill it! Who's gonna know your real identity on here besides those you want to know? PM me if you're that worried.

Why even bring it up if you're not allowed to talk about it? I call bullshit!!! ;)

• Like 2

The Mother Lode baby.

Dude, you had to tickle our asses with a feather? WTF? Spill it! Who's gonna know your real identity on here besides those you want to know? PM me if you're that worried.

Hahahaha! I know man, I shouldn't tease like that! I will probably pm you. I can't disclose the information in public. I gave him my word. ;)

The Mother Lode baby.

Why even bring it up if you're not allowed to talk about it? I call bullshit!!! ;)

Blame it on BEER! LOL!

Fukk! I'm an idiot. It's been like 6 years but man me and my big mouth, I mean big fingers. LOL

Closest I ever got to Neil's actual sticks was the first show I went to in 1981. Wandered down toward the side stage after the show and some older guy opened his jacket to show me a pair in his liner pocket, saying "I got the sticks!" I said, "can I have one?" Of course he said "no, sorry." Much later I did better at a lot of shows. There are lots of fake things out there, though--I was cruising ebay today and saw some fake Pantera/Dimebag Darrell and Vinny Paul stuff from supposedly a Golden Gods award ceremony--the pick had just a calligraphy "D" on one side and some illegible signature on the other side having nothing to do with Dimebag, and the drumstick was the wrong brand and had none of the telltale signs of being one of Vinny's, plus some other worthless Golden Gods shwag for a reasonable price of $22.000. Yeah, good luck with that buddy. No authentic Pantera memorabilia on earth is worth that, let alone this crap. Another seller had multiple Vinny Paul sticks, at least one authentic and another a stock signature model never used by Vinny, but advertised as used. That same seller has a Peart stick that does have the NP in the fat stripe where it should be.

Ebay is filled with human cockroaches. It's not just the sellers who are bad. Try selling something on there. The buyers nickel and dime you to death.

I am so glad to be off eBay!

Fukk social media and eBay!

Only The Rush Forum for me!

Only $12.99

http://www.amazon.co...2&tag=c99-gd-20

Hahaha! Allen!

I was in South Shore last year with some of my family and I found these in some shop near the Heavenly Gondola. I bought two! LOL!

I fear that one must be a fake. :P

If there were any crumbs in the lunch box then it's a fake. Lifeson vacuums up all his meals and doesn't leave crumbs!

The Mother Lode baby.

Hahahaha! I know man, I shouldn't tease like that! I will probably pm you. I can't disclose the information in public. I gave him my word. ;)

All good bro jus teasin..no worries!

I quoted the wrong text, shit

(Blame it on the beer haha)

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1

The Mother Lode baby.

All good bro jus teasin..no worries!

I know brother! All good! :)