Congrats Carolina Panthers

Inthend

I think the Panthers are going to murder the Broncos.

I that unless Peyton has the game of a lifetime, and the Broncos' defense also comes through in a big way against Cam and the Panthers' juggernaut, you are most likely correct.

Carolina is a great team and will probably win big. It would be kind of nice to see Peyton win one more SB on his way out though. My thoughts as someone with no rooting interest in this game.

Congrats to the Panthers. May the best team win.

They've come a long way from the days of Jimmy Clausen, huh?

Maybe the "Fins" could get him in time for the Auburn game.

Maybe you could get some decent material by March 9th. Or at least the draft. Who are you guys taking, anyway?

Congrats to the Panthers. May the best team win.

They've come a long way from the days of Jimmy Clausen, huh?

Maybe the "Fins" could get him in time for the Auburn game.

Maybe you could get some decent material by March 9th. Or at least the draft. Who are you guys taking, anyway?

They need help on the O line, (imagine that) and they need an outside the numbers wide out.

24 -10 . Was much closer game than that score. In fact I think these two teams were as close as Gano's FG hitting off the upright.

IMO, the 68 punt return which should have been returned for 0 yards. was the difference.

Hats off to Denver defense, excluding Talib, which played nearly flawlessly and earned their team and Peyton Manning who I have always admired a Super bowl ring and championship. :notworthy:

It's disappointing to fall short when you are so close, but it was a hard fought game and it was a great season. This fan thanks you and wishes the team a safe and enjoyable off season.

Look forward to next year. This team will be even better. This team will keep pounding. This team will get in.

• Like 1

The Panthers won *their SB yesterday. The Cards are going to humble them. They got lucky, we spotted them 31, then fell short in a comeback. We had a very bad game. The Seahawks are much better, we have beAten better teams, just had a bad day/game.

How'd that work out for ya?

I don't see Denver beating the Panthers unless there are turnover or special teams actions.

I haven't seen a defense recently that's able to tear apart that Carolina offense. If Denver's gonna win it either has to be a shootout which means it all goes entirely onto Peyton, or the Broncos' defense is going to have to bring some serious pain.

The latter.

24 -10 . Was much closer game than that score. In fact I think these two teams were as close as Gano's FG hitting off the upright.

IMO, the 68 punt return which should have been returned for 0 yards. was the difference.

Hats off to Denver defense, excluding Talib, which played nearly flawlessly and earned their team and Peyton Manning who I have always admired a Super bowl ring and championship. :notworthy:

It's disappointing to fall short when you are so close, but it was a hard fought game and it was a great season. This fan thanks you and wishes the team a safe and enjoyable off season.

Look forward to next year. This team will be even better. This team will keep pounding. This team will get in.

You take away that defensive score and it was 9-7 for a while. In the end Denver's defense disrupted things enough to win the game. It was competitive, and thats what you want to see.

The Panthers won *their SB yesterday. The Cards are going to humble them. They got lucky, we spotted them 31, then fell short in a comeback. We had a very bad game. The Seahawks are much better, we have beAten better teams, just had a bad day/game.

I don't see Denver beating the Panthers unless there are turnover or special teams actions.

I haven't seen a defense recently that's able to tear apart that Carolina offense. If Denver's gonna win it either has to be a shootout which means it all goes entirely onto Peyton, or the Broncos' defense is going to have to bring some serious pain.

The latter.

They also played a whole lotta bad D in the NFC east and their own division, as well as the AFC south no?

The latter.

That defense was nuts. Though it's also on the Panthers offense not adapting properly, hence the Broncos reading them like a book all night.