My Hobby....Models!

OldRUSHfan

Last week, I found the machine gun main portion that I'd lost, so I don't have to buy another sprue from ZM! I have both of the machine guns that go into the wing root positions. YAY!

jxobnne.jpg

9smwetD.gif

• Like 2

Model Aircraft Is an awesome hobby I too like model aircraft although typically I usually stick to die-cast models either made of Plastic or Metal. I have amassed quite a collection some of my favourites adorn my bedroom, below I have provided a list of few of the Aircraft in my Collection or "fleet"

Continental Airlines Boeing B757-200

American Eagle Saab 340B

Iberia Airbus A321

Northwest Airlines Boeing B747-400

Midwest Connect Bombardier CRJ-200

Trans World Airlines McDonnell Douglas DC-9

• Like 2

I have a 'fleet' also. Mostly cars, HotWheels and Matchbox and stuff, but now I'm into 1/18 scale cars for the most part Since the mid eighties. and most of those are TV cars. The Batmobile from the TV show, formerly a '54 Lincoln Futura later sold to Chuck Barris and so on. Barris also took another Lincoln and modified it into "THE CAR" which was in the movie of the same name. I have that also. I also have the original Futura, in it's original white pearlescent. The Green Hornet's Black Beauty, a Chrysler '65 Imperial Crown, Both of the MUNSTER mobiles, the Koach and the "Drag-U-La". a Chrysler Turbine Car, A Mercury Monterey Marauder '64, a BULLIT Mustang, A Aston Martin DB III, only in light blue metallic, a Jaguar Mk 2 like the one in the British TV show Inspector Morse, Gibb's car on NCIS, a 71 Challenger RT, A british Morgan sports car, A 'tubbedout '55 Chevy Belaire Dragster ,'32 Ford five window Hot Rod, Night Rider '82 Pontiac Firebird with working scanner in the front, Herbie, the LOVE BUG VW, a '38 Tucker car, the middle headlight was connected to the steering wheel, A VW Karman Ghia circa mid sixties, Ferrari 188 MM [Red Barchetta], '61Plymouth Valiant, [fave from when a friend had a promotional model from a dealership. The Chick from 'Friends' Checker Cab, Lamborghini Countach,Corvette Mako Shark. '65 Mustang fastback Motor Trend story.

kAE9Zkv.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Bought a new Aircraft model this week, it's A Fokker DR.1, The Triplane that The Red Baron flew. It had PE parts and masks for painting, Top notch Decals and other cool stuff..

XmVs2i0.jpg

dikiLWP.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Bought a new Aircraft model this week, it's A Fokker DR.1, The Triplane that The Red Baron flew. It had PE parts and masks for painting, Top notch Decals and other cool stuff..

XmVs2i0.jpg

dikiLWP.gif

I built one of these as a kid. Orf's youthful passion was one of his charms.
  • Like 2