Lemmy is dead

bathory

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/ozzy85/WIN_20151228_19_58_44_Pro_zpsjjr8xulm.jpg

Well... crap. I guess 70 is good for someone who has gone through all he has, though some of it was his own devising. He just had this iron constitution, ya know. He should be around a bit longer, right? He was like that rusted dented old truck that never quit running and that you just plain loved. Gona play a s***load of 'Head tonite and the poor fuggers at work are gonna just have to deal with Motorhead out the a** tomorrow, too. Gonna lead the charge with either Killed By Death or Deaf Forever.

Dammit. RRRggghh.

Sorry about the crappy pic. I'm not happy. But I'm wearing my ratty Motorhead shirt.

RIP, Lem. Got a beer popped open for ya. :( :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

Edited by ozzy85
  • Like 5

CXWvdW8VAAAhk-6.jpg

Just incredible.

I know that I missed my calling in life. I have no regrets choosing family and business but my soul wanted to be in the music business until I croaked.

Luckily I will still play my drums every day and ROCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT!

Signed,

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

I LOVE YOU LEMMY!

• Like 2

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I went to the Rainbow I would try and find him to say hello. He was always on tour when I was there!! I am soooooo bummed.

Thank GOD I saw Motorhead many times!!

The best was when they were here at the Concord Pavilion! That was the loudest show by a band EVER! Lemmy pretended his bass was a machine gun and then he set it down next to his amp and walked off the stage.

A LEGEND IS DEAD!!!!!

FUKK CANCER!!

He truly was "KILLED BY DEATH!"

I've got Killed By Death stuck in my head. :haz:
  • Like 1

We had a second Christmas today with family and I just heard this on the BBC. How sad- can't believe it! Years ago, my six week old daughter had colic and listening to Motorhead helped her! :rose: :rose: RIP, Lemmy; you will be missed so much! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I called it. I f***ing knew it was going to happen..... I knew by how deathly thin he looked in the beginning of this year when he performed onstage with the Foo Fighters, that if he made the entire year I'd be surprised....It's sad to see that I was right :(

We lost two very good bassists this year to cancer, Lemmy and Chris Squire of Yes...

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/200wtf_zps8860ce38.gif

Right?!? HA, I CALLED IT...!!!

Yeah, don't call it next time....

• Like 2

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/b7ba31386d.gif

Are you going to make me cry Pat? FUKK!!! Incredible.

:musicnote: If you believe in forever

Then life is just a one-night stand

If there's a rock and roll heaven

Well you know they've got a hell of a band, band, band :musicnote:

• Like 2

I called it. I f***ing knew it was going to happen..... I knew by how deathly thin he looked in the beginning of this year when he performed onstage with the Foo Fighters, that if he made the entire year I'd be surprised....It's sad to see that I was right :(

We lost two very good bassists this year to cancer, Lemmy and Chris Squire of Yes...

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/200wtf_zps8860ce38.gif

Right?!? HA, I CALLED IT...!!!

Yeah, don't call it next time....

No shit!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/b7ba31386d.gif

Are you going to make me cry Pat? FUKK!!! Incredible.

:musicnote: If you believe in forever

Then life is just a one-night stand

If there's a rock and roll heaven

Well you know they've got a hell of a band, band, band :musicnote:

I LOVE THIS!!!! IT'S TRUE!

• Like 1

What an absolute buzz kill.

My favorite Motorhead memory will always be my mother's continued reaction when I played them, loudly, in my room back in the 1980s. She tolerated most of the stuff that I listened to, but.... my goodness... the moment I put on Motorhead she went into convulsions. She hated it. I loved it. Loved to torment her with it. Still do from time to time. Always will. We actually have a bit of a bond over it.

Thanks for the music and the laughs Lemmy. I think even my mom is going to be sad when I tell her about this tomorrow....

• Like 3