Lemmy is dead

bathory

RIP Lemmy. :(

Thanks for the bad ass tunes. Time to go and listen to Orgasmatron and sulk. :|

Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 4

I called it. I f***ing knew it was going to happen..... I knew by how deathly thin he looked in the beginning of this year when he performed onstage with the Foo Fighters, that if he made the entire year I'd be surprised....It's sad to see that I was right :(

We lost two very good bassists this year to cancer, Lemmy and Chris Squire of Yes...

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/200wtf_zps8860ce38.gif

Agreed. No need for gloating about predicting someone dying.

• Like 2

Was never a Motorhead fan but Lemmy was hugely influencial in my favorite genre of music. He lived the hard rock and roll life with no apologies and was the very definition of a rock legend. Thought he would end up outliving us all.

RIP

I would echo the same sentiments and add that of all the stories I have heard of people meeting him, he really seemed to be good to the fans and you always have to admire that.

RIP, Lemmy.

• Like 1

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I went to the Rainbow I would try and find him to say hello. He was always on tour when I was there!! I am soooooo bummed.

Thank GOD I saw Motorhead many times!!

The best was when they were here at the Concord Pavilion! That was the loudest show by a band EVER! Lemmy pretended his bass was a machine gun and then he set it down next to his amp and walked off the stage.

A LEGEND IS DEAD!!!!!

FUKK CANCER!!

He truly was "KILLED BY DEATH!"

• Like 5

I called it. I f***ing knew it was going to happen..... I knew by how deathly thin he looked in the beginning of this year when he performed onstage with the Foo Fighters, that if he made the entire year I'd be surprised....It's sad to see that I was right :(

We lost two very good bassists this year to cancer, Lemmy and Chris Squire of Yes...

Agreed. No need for gloating about predicting someone dying.

You honestly think I'm f***ing HAPPY about it? f**k NO.

LEMMY BLOWS SQUIRE AWAY!

• Like 2

CXW7M26W8AA1l7i.jpg

PAT! YOU ARE ON FIRE!

I keep thinking Lemmy should step on Hetfield's head to get him out of the picture.

Pat!

I don't care that I am on a public forum! I FUKKING LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! I HATE ALL POST BURTON METALLICAN'T! James is overrated Pinole trash. Lars is the biggest tit on the planet.

• Like 1

CXW7M26W8AA1l7i.jpg

PAT! YOU ARE ON FIRE!

I keep thinking Lemmy should step on Hetfield's head to get him out of the picture.

Pat!

I don't care that I am on a public forum! I FUKKING LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! I HATE ALL POST BURTON METALLICAN'T! James is overrated Pinole trash. Lars is the biggest tit on the planet.

:LOL: :haz: :cheers: