Yukon Blade Grinder: The Holiday Edition

Tombstone Mountain

I can die happy now! I've seen a dog getting philashio and the Duff-man Dancing! Great stuff TM! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. God knows I need it! I do have a full plate. I'm teaching 11 hours at a time and then I have the Master Chorale and my own Band not to mention a Family and elderly Parents. Its surprising I have time to writ....................

You know the dogs required no training for this video...the performed willingly.

That one dogs gaze at the camera is priceless. "What you wouldn't to be in the same situation right now?
  • Like 1

I can die happy now! I've seen a dog getting philashio and the Duff-man Dancing! Great stuff TM! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. God knows I need it! I do have a full plate. I'm teaching 11 hours at a time and then I have the Master Chorale and my own Band not to mention a Family and elderly Parents. Its surprising I have time to writ....................

You know the dogs required no training for this video...the performed willingly.

That one dogs gaze at the camera is priceless. "What you wouldn't to be in the same situation right now?

I thought Dog Years worked really well with that scene. Dogs are really easy to direct in those scenarios
  • Like 1