Yukon Blade Grinder: The Holiday Edition

Tombstone Mountain

What kind of name is Bear Grylls? :LOL:

The name of a man who eats stuff like this:

http://buzzfil.net/public/images/post/16-05-58-media-31069-110770.jpg

On purpose? :)

Oh yeah. If you've never watched "Man vs Wild" you need too. For me, he's entertainment. He'll eat literally anything...all in the name of survival (cough--ratings). I enjoy survivorman better though.

It's worth a watch

I haven't seen it. I'll check it out.

Why bother waiting, here ya go:

• Like 1

What kind of name is Bear Grylls? :LOL:

The name of a man who eats stuff like this:

http://buzzfil.net/public/images/post/16-05-58-media-31069-110770.jpg

On purpose? :)

Oh yeah. If you've never watched "Man vs Wild" you need too. For me, he's entertainment. He'll eat literally anything...all in the name of survival (cough--ratings). I enjoy survivorman better though.

It's worth a watch

Pfffft yeah survival....he's eating grubs while the camera guys chows on a ham sammich.
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas Duff. :cheers:

Great story. Can't watch the video here. It says there are copyright issues with the used material. WTF?! :fuckinputer:

Dude it's got you singing Dog Years and Tai Shan. That sucks!

Merry Christmas anyway friend. Now I'm mad...stupid internet

WTF. I sang Tai Shan? :facepalm:

Haha, I had a f***in' hangover. :hail: :smoke:

Freaks me out that I can't watch it. Damn copyright shite here.

You sang Dog Years in German but to the tune of Tai Shan. Some things heard can never be unheard.

• Like 3

Great story. Can't watch the video here. It says there are copyright issues with the used material. WTF?! :fuckinputer:

You sang Dog Years in German but to the tune of Tai Shan. Some things heard can never be unheard.

And it's on the Internet forever. Awesome
  • Like 1

Bloody bastard.

I had a really bad hangover that morning. Only thing I know for sure is that the combination of Stella beers and California weed wasn't good for that German boy. What a trip.

• Like 2

Bloody bastard.

I had a really bad hangover that morning. Only thing I know for sure is that the combination of Stella beers and California weed wasn't good for that German boy. What a trip.

You deserve a Grammy for your performance dude
  • Like 1

Bloody bastard.

I thought you did a great job. And if you did it with a hangover, well, more power to you my friend! :cheers:

• Like 1

Bloody bastard.

I thought you did a great job. And if you did it with a hangover, well, more power to you my friend! :cheers:

After you went to bed I met these Brazilian guys (one of them was really looking like Jack Nicholson, very scary) and we had a lot of beers, and at one point, one of them suggested to smoke some weed. I was so pumped from the concert that I said oh, OK, why not...the rest is fogged history.

• Like 1

Bloody bastard.

After you went to bed I met these Brazilian guys (one of them was really looking like Jack Nicholson, very scary) and we had a lot of beers, and at one point, one of them suggested to smoke some weed. I was so pumped from the concert that I said oh, OK, why not...the rest is fogged history.

I remember the next morning you looked like you had had a good time the night before ;) Hey, it was all part of the California experience, right? :D

• Like 1

Bloody bastard.

I remember the next morning you looked like you had had a good time the night before ;) Hey, it was all part of the California experience, right? :D

Yep, and it's my only excuse, why I sound like on Valium, and why I sang so bad. :LOL:

Good thing is that it's blocked on German youtube. :7up: :hail:

• Like 1

Grey's version of Dog Years was better than the bands.

Mind you, the puppy cunnilingus was a bit gratuitous!

I agree. Grey nailed it. People need to wake up and recognize his talent. He even cooks.

No dogs were harmed in the making of this video. In fact, I think they had a really great time.

Grey's version of Dog Years was better than the bands.

Mind you, the puppy cunnilingus was a bit gratuitous!

I agree. Grey nailed it. People need to wake up and recognize his talent. He even cooks.

Grey's a great guy. Greyt!

No dogs were harmed in the making of this video. In fact, I think they had a really great time.

:LOL:

• Like 1

:blush:

Way too little footage featuring you, and way too much of me. :cool:

Great to hear your voice after all this months (even if it's just that one sentence). :cheers:

• Like 1

Great to hear your voice after all this months (even if it's just that one sentence). :cheers:

I want to fly to Germany and meet up with you so we can drink beer and you can show me around!

Perhaps I can meet a pretty fraülein and fall in love forever! I'm giving up on American women! ;)

• Like 1

I want to fly to Germany and meet up with you so we can drink beer and you can show me around!

Perhaps I can meet a pretty fraülein and fall in love forever! I'm giving up on American women! ;)

I'll never give up on American Woman, always loved that song, and guess who'd love to introduce you to the Fräuleins.

Haha, you're welcome at my house, at anytime, Earl.

Ghost/Maiden, Berlin Waldbühne

save money, think (big) about it, and bring some TRF friends... :cheers:

• Like 2

I'll never give up on American Woman, always loved that song, and guess who'd love to introduce you to the Fräuleins.

Haha, you're welcome at my house, at anytime, Earl.

Ghost/Maiden, Berlin Waldbühne

save money, think (big) about it, and bring some TRF friends... :cheers:

Hahahaha!!! You are awesome my friend and I will take you up on that someday for sure!!!! My God could you imagine flying out to see you for Maiden and Ghost? A dream come true!!!

"American Woman!" By the Guess Who! Another Canadian band! Nice!

I will keep you posted on this "Mission!"

YOU ROCK!!!!

• Like 1

Aw, that's very sweet, thank you :blush:

We WILL meet up for beers in Deutschland sometime!

• Like 1