Star Wars is Overrated - and here's a dachshund video

HemiBeers

I personally have never bought into the Star Wars. Just waaaaay overhyped for me. Anyway, here's some Dachshunds playing Star Wars. I think it's more entertaining than the movie.
Happy Holidays and Greasy Seasonings.
  • Like 3

Star Wars is childish nonsense with gibberish for dialogue.

It's a cool idea for a universe, stupidly brought to story form. Episode VII is pretty good, though.

Give me V, VII, IV and I. You can have the rest.

It's a cool idea for a universe, stupidly brought to story form. Episode VII is pretty good, though.

Give me V, VII, IV and I. You can have the rest.

You can have them all mate! :LOL: :givebeer:

• Like 2

Star Wars prequels are childish nonsense with gibberish for dialogue.

Fixed.

Overrated or not, and I do prefer Star Trek so don't go all Festivus on me for this :LOL: , but 4 through 7 are solid. I'd still rather watch them than Star Trek at it's worst. I'M LOOKING AT YOU STAR TREK 5: ROWING BOATS UP FANS ASSES!

• Like 1

Star Wars prequels are childish nonsense with gibberish for dialogue.

Fixed.

Overrated or not, and I do prefer Star Trek so don't go all Festivus on me for this :LOL: , but 4 through 7 are solid. I'd still rather watch them than Star Trek at it's worst. I'M LOOKING AT YOU STAR TREK 5: ROWING BOATS UP FANS ASSES!

Yeah that Shakari crap was awful.

My World of Trek Wars...

- Ricardo Khan is the most fun to watch in either series. Yes, that includes Ford Solo.

- No Trek character is anywhere near as bad as Jar Jar.

- I can't decide who annoys me more, Wil Wheaton Crusher or the Phantom Menace Anakin kid.

- There are 12 Trek films, I like 4 of them.

- There are 7 Star Wars films, I like 4 of them.

What's wrong with being childish? It's a lot more fun than being a boring adult.

Boring adults can still like dachshund videos. :P

Are you sure? It might require some childish qualities. :P

What's wrong with being childish? It's a lot more fun than being a boring adult.

Hell everything I post on TRF has childish qualities.
  • Like 1

Hell everything I post on TRF has childish qualities.

This place is like a schoolyard most days.

• Like 1

I just tend avoid most things that are as overhyped as Starwars. Like all things Apple for example.

When a catch phrase ends up as a cheap line in a Presidential debate, it's totally jumped the shark. :eyeroll:

http://fe867b.medialib.glogster.com/media/5a/5afd474d50a38312657d503f0680234df9c9c78062aaa67f5c8b2df2bc264a95/harry-potter.jpg

Expelliamos!

((Or however the hell you spell that childish nonsense gibberish dialogue))

Say what you like about the films, it doesn't change the fact the books are what count, and they more than make up for the often shoddy movies.

Star Wars sucks, but I respect the fact that many childhoods were spent engrossed in these movies, and lingered as they grew up.

I hate it, but I can happily ignore it!

• Like 1

Star Wars sucks,

I'm gonna bite. What sucks about star wars, I mean literally sucks. Not just a dislike, or even a bandwagon riding "I've never seen it but i'm gonna hate it anyway" schtick. What in your opinion "sucks" about star wars.

I mean, I can see many reasons to dislike it. Mostly prequel stuff. That said, I don't think any star wars film sucks by any stretch of the imagination. Sure Jar Jar, and some stiff writing, but they're decent sci-fi epics.

http://fe867b.medialib.glogster.com/media/5a/5afd474d50a38312657d503f0680234df9c9c78062aaa67f5c8b2df2bc264a95/harry-potter.jpg

Expelliamos!

((Or however the hell you spell that childish nonsense gibberish dialogue))

Say what you like about the films, it doesn't change the fact the books are what count, and they more than make up for the often shoddy movies.

Star Wars sucks, but I respect the fact that many childhoods were spent engrossed in these movies, and lingered as they grew up.

I DID say what I like about the films. :LOL:

The Potter post was a joke mainly because I know duck dislikes that too. I already said on here (maybe last week) that I read the first 3 Potter books and thought they were decent. It's just that I thought parts 4 & 5 of the movies sucked. I don't want to HEAR the Potter baby talk...especially from Radcliffe. Reading it is different. I intentionally skipped parts 1-3 of the films. You "liked" that post matter of fact when I posted all that info previously.

Oh, movies and books are separate entities. Shit movies don't and can't make up for good books. [see also: several superhero flicks or any number of bad movies taken from other sources.]