The Official "THE FORCE AWAKENS" Thread: May The Force Of JJ Abrams Be With You! SPOILER ALERT!

RUSHHEAD666

Daisy Ridley has also said that the script for episode 8 is really good. But she's the hero of this trilogy, so she has to say that.

I do think the next two will be good. I think it's helped the franchise to have new people get involved with the film making and writing.

Well i saw it a 2nd time. look it's unoriginal. A re-write of a New Hope. i see it, lol. but help me i love it. Maybe because it actually Feels like a star Wars movie. unlike the prequels. but i loved it. No masterpiece. but i had fun. smiled all the way through.

Hope JJ ccomes up with an original story for the next two though.

Mick

JJ doesn't have anything to do with the next two. There's new directors for them. The guy directing episode 8 did some very good episodes of Breaking Bad so the movie should be good. As for the story, they start shooting episode 8 very soon, so the script for it is more than likely finished for the most part. I'm sure the rough outline for episode 9 and how they'll end the story has already been figured out.

They may follow JJ's lead but his involvement in this is done I believe.

I've read in some articles that Abrams will continue to be involved with the production of the Star Wars films, but that's it. No involvement in the writing of the screenplays or directing of the films.

That makes sense. He will probably be used as an advisor. He started this story so he should still have some input on where it might go.

Lucas is the one that should be an advisor. Abrams was one of three writers. He gets too much credit and not enough blame

Lucas would advise them to insert the worst dialogue possible as well as to bring back Jar Jar.....

• Like 2

Well i saw it a 2nd time. look it's unoriginal. A re-write of a New Hope. i see it, lol. but help me i love it. Maybe because it actually Feels like a star Wars movie. unlike the prequels. but i loved it. No masterpiece. but i had fun. smiled all the way through.

Mick

JJ doesn't have anything to do with the next two. There's new directors for them. The guy directing episode 8 did some very good episodes of Breaking Bad so the movie should be good. As for the story, they start shooting episode 8 very soon, so the script for it is more than likely finished for the most part. I'm sure the rough outline for episode 9 and how they'll end the story has already been figured out.

I've read in some articles that Abrams will continue to be involved with the production of the Star Wars films, but that's it. No involvement in the writing of the screenplays or directing of the films.

That makes sense. He will probably be used as an advisor. He started this story so he should still have some input on where it might go.

Lucas is the one that should be an advisor. Abrams was one of three writers. He gets too much credit and not enough blame

Lucas would advise them to insert the worst dialogue possible as well as to bring back Jar Jar.....

Problems with the prequels or not, he didn't just remake the same shit and act like its THE shit.

J.J. made "The Force Awakens" THE SHIT! JMO

As for him upset for turning down the direction of VIII, tough shit. He is a fool to not do the next one so now he has to live with his decision.

I saw the new Star Trek trailer.

I liked one scene. Everything else looked cheesy and lame. I won't waste my time in the theater on that one.

STAR WARS > STAR SPECK

Mick

Agreed. Absolute disaster. Jar Jar is a useless Scooby Doo on two legs.

George Mucus must have been smoking some serious weed to create something so fukking stupid.

Jar Jar and the bad acting are the only things that really bother me about the prequels.

Ok also that scene in Episode I with those stupid kid creature costumes. Greedo as a child? Lame

• Like 1

Mick

George Mucus must have been smoking some serious weed to create something so fukking stupid.

Jar Jar and the bad acting are the only things that really bother me about the prequels.

Ok also that scene in Episode I with those stupid kid creature costumes. Greedo as a child? Lame

Oh man, I wanted to choke that dwarf or kid in the Greedo costume! Just give me the costume, I'll choke that!!!!

• Like 2

Watching my 15 year old daughter tear up at the end of the film put tears in my eyes. Skylar isn't a big fan of the Saga either but she knew most of the old characters so it moved her.

I absolutely loved it!

I know what you mean - I was in tears quite a few times.

• Like 1

Watching my 15 year old daughter tear up at the end of the film put tears in my eyes. Skylar isn't a big fan of the Saga either but she knew most of the old characters so it moved her.

I absolutely loved it!

I know what you mean - I was in tears quite a few times.

DITTO my dear!! I can't wait to see it a third time!!!!!

Mick

Oh man, I wanted to choke that dwarf or kid in the Greedo costume! Just give me the costume, I'll choke that!!!!

Hahahaha! Absolutely man! I didn't know they celebrated Halloween in Star Wars!

Going again tonight. Taking my girlfriend.

Can't wait.

Mick

"The Stranger" RULES!

I just saw it my second time in IMAX 3D! I LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!!!!! I took my daughters! My 15 year old cried at the end. Made me tear up! AMAZING MOVIE!

I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ONE SAYS!

Episode IV and Episode VII are the BEST!

I think Snook is the Evil Lord behind magically getting Shmi impregnated with Anakin.

SNOOK SKYWALKER!!!!!!!

So you're saying Snoke is Vader's daddy, Leia & Luke's grandfather, and Kylo Ren's great grandfather? Shit, I hope not.

There's a famous (combined) line from David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls in This Is Spinal Tap that sums up the Snoke the great granddaddy theory that goes, "It's such a fine line between clever..." "...and stupid." ;)

Star Wars is a kid's story. No need for overly complicated shockers or plot twists. Good vs evil. Choosing between good & bad. What's next? Chewbacca is actually Wicket's (the Ewok?) half-brother on his mother's side who happened to be Lando Calrissian's pop's former Wookie babe on the side?

Signed,

Complicate me

:blaze:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Blaze you amaze me! Hey! That sort of rhymed! I love calling the lame bad guy SNOOK! I warmed up to Ben Ren the second time through but not the lame oversized Harry Potter Troll bad guy in Star Wars! SNOOK sucks but if he was the one responsible for getting Shmi pregnant through the evil prowess of The Dark Side then so be it!

Ever see John Carpenter's "Prince Of Darkness?"

"Anything can happen" to quote some lame overrated band from Canada!

I love your take on the Wookies and the Ewoks possibly getting it on Marvin Gaye. You never know right?

Lucas couldn't afford a Wookie Planet back in 1982 so he had to think small.

So fur balls of all sizes do count.

A Wicket? A Cog in the Wookie Wheel Of Life?

I am sure they are related.

Everything is related, hence The Force.

I love "Taken By Force."

I love "Force Ten."

I love The Enforcer."

I love "Force Majeure"

I love "Force It."

Watch out for that strange UFO in the sky!!!

It could be a Star Destroyer.

I'm gonna get the heck out of here and jump on board the next Planet Destroyer

SNOOK is on it. He's a CROOK. He's a runner and a..........

I just read on Wikipedia that Obi Wan's voice can be heard speaking to Rey in that foggy flashback of hers when she's in Maz's castle. So yeah, I'm holding on to my possible "Rey's Obi's granddaughter" theory. Again, "Rey's Luke's kid" seems too predictable. Rey & Ren are bro/sis seems possible but too much of a repeat in a movie that repeated episode IV enough already.

• Like 1

Fantastic movie but so many questions left unanswered. I think episodes 8 and 9 will be a lot more crucial in bringing in new ideas and defining what story exactly the new trilogy is trying to tell.
  • Like 2

Can't wait.

Mick

"The Stranger" RULES!

I just saw it my second time in IMAX 3D! I LOVED IT EVEN MORE!!!!!! I took my daughters! My 15 year old cried at the end. Made me tear up! AMAZING MOVIE!

I think Snook is the Evil Lord behind magically getting Shmi impregnated with Anakin.

SNOOK SKYWALKER!!!!!!!

So you're saying Snoke is Vader's daddy, Leia & Luke's grandfather, and Kylo Ren's great grandfather? Shit, I hope not.

There's a famous (combined) line from David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls in This Is Spinal Tap that sums up the Snoke the great granddaddy theory that goes, "It's such a fine line between clever..." "...and stupid." ;)

Star Wars is a kid's story. No need for overly complicated shockers or plot twists. Good vs evil. Choosing between good & bad. What's next? Chewbacca is actually Wicket's (the Ewok?) half-brother on his mother's side who happened to be Lando Calrissian's pop's former Wookie babe on the side?

Signed,

Complicate me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Blaze you amaze me! Hey! That sort of rhymed! I love calling the lame bad guy SNOOK! I warmed up to Ben Ren the second time through but not the lame oversized Harry Potter Troll bad guy in Star Wars! SNOOK sucks but if he was the one responsible for getting Shmi pregnant through the evil prowess of The Dark Side then so be it!

I love your take on the Wookies and the Ewoks possibly getting it on Marvin Gaye. You never know right?

I love "Taken By Force."

I love "Force Ten."

I love The Enforcer."

I love "Force Majeure"

I love "Force It."

I just read on Wikipedia that Obi Wan's voice can be heard speaking to Rey in that foggy flashback of hers when she's in Maz's castle. So yeah, I'm holding on to my possible "Rey's Obi's granddaughter" theory. Again, "Rey's Luke's kid" seems too predictable. Rey & Ren are bro/sis seems possible but too much of a repeat in a movie that repeated episode IV enough already.

Hahaha! My oldest daughter and I were talking about this a few nights ago. I think it's true.

Can't wait.

Mick

"The Stranger" RULES!

SNOOK SKYWALKER!!!!!!!

Signed,

Complicate me

I love "Taken By Force."

I love "Force Ten."

I love The Enforcer."

I love "Force Majeure"

I love "Force It."

Hahaha! My oldest daughter and I were talking about this a few nights ago. I think it's true.

You think what's true? My Obi grandpa theory?

• Like 1

Can't wait.

Mick

"The Stranger" RULES!

SNOOK SKYWALKER!!!!!!!

Signed,

Complicate me

I love "Taken By Force."

I love "Force Ten."

I love The Enforcer."

I love "Force Majeure"

I love "Force It."

Yes!!!

Zoe my 18 year old daughter predicted the same thing!!

• Like 1

Can't wait.

Mick

"The Stranger" RULES!

SNOOK SKYWALKER!!!!!!!

Signed,

Complicate me

I love "Taken By Force."

I love "Force Ten."

I love The Enforcer."

I love "Force Majeure"

I love "Force It."

Yes!!!

Zoe my 18 year old daughter predicted the same thing!!

Here's a plot twist spoiler for you:

I am Zoe, your 18 year old daughter.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

You can hear both Ewan McGreggor and Alec Guiness. Also you can hear Yoda as well during the Bespin vision scene.

D3! I don't know if you know this but I am a Japanese cd pressing addict. Been buying Japanese cd pressings since they were first pressed in 1985.

So is there anything different about "The Force Awakens" Japanese cd?

Cheers!

Earl

Brought the kids yesterday, it was awesome. The best by a MILE.

The best what? Please don't say Star Wars movie...

Why shouldn't he say "Star Wars movie"? Just because YOU didn't like it?

Perhaps you would be happier staying in the "Star Wars is overrated" thread.

Brought the kids yesterday, it was awesome. The best by a MILE.

The best what? Please don't say Star Wars movie...

Hahahahahaha!!!! After I saw "The Force Awakens" for the first time it was like this:

A NEW HOPE

EMPIRE

RETURN

FORCE AWAKENS

Then I saw it for a second time:

A NEW HOPE

FORCE AWAKENS

EMPIRE

RETURN

I'm going tomorrow night for my third time!

Jedi prediction using the Force:

FORCE AWAKENS

A NEW HOPE

EMPIRE

RETURN

LOL!