Hitler learns of Peart's retirement

middletown drummer

It was all over for me once he said "anyone who doesn't think Caress of Steel is the best leave the room" and almost everyone left :LOL:

:LOL:

Yeah, that same line was used in the other (older) Rush/Hitler vid. That's a really funny one.

There's an awesome one of Jethro Tull out there too. If you like Tull, go find that.

• Like 2

It was all over for me once he said "anyone who doesn't think Caress of Steel is the best leave the room" and almost everyone left :LOL:

:LOL:

Yeah, that same line was used in the other (older) Rush/Hitler vid. That's a really funny one.

There's an awesome one of Jethro Tull out there too. If you like Tull, go find that.

And Yes after the release of Big Generator (posted in the Yes thread of MOTS)

Yawn and or puke. How this type of bullshit is funny escapes me.

Yeah well, I say the same thing about Will Ferrell but rarely do people agree with me there.

I didn't find Will Ferrell funny at all on SNL but since he started making movies I find him pretty funny.

Yawn and or puke. How this type of bullshit is funny escapes me.

Yeah well, I say the same thing about Will Ferrell but rarely do people agree with me there.

I didn't find Will Ferrell funny at all on SNL but since he started making movies I find him pretty funny.

Many share that opinion.

I just think he's totally unfunny shit. :LOL:

I just wet my pants, spilled my Jack and Coke and fell out the chair!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

After thinking about it for a few minutes I m more mad I spilled my Jack Single Barrel! Just saying!

Edited by robertrobyn