Good 20-minute songs?

antiquark

Any suggestions for good 20-minute songs? Yeah I'm on a non-Rush kick now, I'm disillusioned at Neil for betraying us all (lol).

Here are a couple that I thought were pretty damn good:

Yes - Gates of Delirium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdmUAsU2eXI

Dream Theater - Octavarium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMIk3xYaYo

Edited by antiquark
  • Like 1

Dream Theater- Count Of Tuscany

Nightwish- Greatest Show On Earth

Yes- Revealing Science Of God

• Like 2

Gotta say "Supper's Ready" by Genesis off their live album "Seconds Out" is pheonominal. I perfer it way over the studio recording. Phill Collins's voice is just beautiful in that version.

Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield is really good. Its an album with the first side being a side long epic composed of littler songs. Together its one instumental piece.

Some other 20 min epics that are my favs:

"Nine Feet Underground" - Caravan <- Love this song. There's also this part were they break it down, and the beat sounds a lot like Dr. Dre and Eminem's "Guilty Concisous"

"Autobhan" - Kraftwerk <- Amaizing how these guys were able to get the whole experience of driving on the highway on this marvoulous track, and the use very few words. Kraftwerk is a truley underrated band. The ultimate driving tune

"Tarkus" - ELP <- ELP at their best, most charasmatic, most technical, and (best of all :notworthy:) most pretentious! This song is just amaizing!

• Like 1