Tennessee Residents, I Have A Quick Question...

Freddy Lee

It's a long story why I am asking this. Is it illegal to share your Netflix password? I just overheard my friend saying this. So I thought, I know! Ask Rush fans! They'll know! So, is it true. And...why?

It's not illegal that I know of but most plans only allow only a certain number of viewers to log on at once. You might get blocked if your friends all logged on with your password first. Happened in my daughter's dorm with HBO go and one of the Game of Thrones premieres.
  • Like 1

Well, I'll be damned.

Well what the HECK do you think man? It's the same as PIRATING a movie....the person you give your PW to, is NOT PAYING NETFLIX its cost of 'admission'! (sorry, but I'm an EAGLE SCOUT, and YES, I DO take that [pirating] SERIOUSLY!) People really NEED to take this stuff FOR REAL! They are litterally STEALING from the company that they're doing this to. (hope I'm not too much of a BUZZ-KILL...) :(

Well, I'll be damned.

Well what the HECK do you think man? It's the same as PIRATING a movie....the person you give your PW to, is NOT PAYING NETFLIX its cost of 'admission'! (sorry, but I'm an EAGLE SCOUT, and YES, I DO take that [pirating] SERIOUSLY!) People really NEED to take this stuff FOR REAL! They are litterally STEALING from the company that they're doing this to. (hope I'm not too much of a BUZZ-KILL...) :(

Got same prob' over here and it's not just Netflix.. currently having issues with the Internet and it's very hard to prove apparently.

• Like 1

Yup. I can visualize all the networks in proximity to me, and I wonder how many of those people have protection like I practice, or have 'neighbors' pirating off of them.....sucks. GREED is another one of my 'pet peeves'....Must not be FUN to be ME....LOL http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angrycursing.gif