Intro Video Songs

Starman2113

Whenever I watch the intro video for the R40 shows, I can't seem to figure out what songs they're using from Presto and Vapor Trails. Does anyone know?

I don't hear anything from Presto, but there's a bit of One Little Victory and Earthshine.

• Like 1

Whenever I watch the intro video for the R40 shows, I can't seem to figure out what songs they're using from Presto and Vapor Trails. Does anyone know?

I don't hear anything from Presto, but there's a bit of One Little Victory and Earthshine.

Around the 50 second mark there's a song that I think might be from Presto.

Oh, you might be right. I thought that was Roll the Bones, but why would they splice two different parts from the same song together.

Oh, you might be right. I thought that was Roll the Bones, but why would they splice two different parts from the same song together.

Its defintiely just Presto.. I believe its the break down just before "don't ask me I'm just improvising"

• Like 1

Its defintiely just Presto.. I believe its the break down just before "don't ask me I'm just improvising"

Maybe. I'm hearing only two chords, though - E and D. I think that part in Presto is E A B A E A C# - or something like that?

You nailed it. I had no clue it was Presto until you said something.

Edited by FountainOfSyrinx

So instead of studying for finals/sleeping, I figured this much (could be off on one or two songs, but here's what I hear -- in this order):

Finding My Way

Working Man

Anthem

By-Tor

Fly By Night

Bastille Day

Xanadu

La Villa

Freewill

Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

Analog Kid

Red Sector A

Marathon

Big Money

Force Ten

Mission

Presto (?)

Roll The Bones

Animate

Driven

???? (One Little Victory)

Earthshine

Far Cry

Workin' Them Angels

(the rest of the show hehe)

Edited by FountainOfSyrinx
  • Like 1

So instead of studying for finals/sleeping, I figured this much (could be off on one or two songs, but here's what I hear -- in this order):

Finding My Way

Working Man

Anthem

By-Tor

Fly By Night

Bastille Day

Xanadu

La Villa

Freewill

Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

Analog Kid

Red Sector A

Marathon

Big Money

Force Ten

Mission

Presto (?)

Roll The Bones

Animate

Driven

???? (One Little Victory)

Earthshine

Far Cry

Workin' Them Angels

(the rest of the show hehe)

I'm thinking this is probably right.

I think instead of presto it was show don't tell or scars

No, it's definitely Presto. It's the part right after the second "Don't ask me, I'm just improvising" after the guitar solo.

Edited by DirkPrattLerxst