Peart Talks Retirement in New Drumhead Magazine Interview

Jag2112

I just can't believe he's willing to throw what he created away so quickly.

I know, four decades.

It's been too soon for fraroc, not for Neil.

• Like 1

If he really has no regrets about killing Rush, then whatever. He can go live his life and never pick up another set of drumsticks ever again for the rest of his life for all I give a f**k. He better NOT bitch if Geddy and Alex disapprove, because any frustrations that those two might have with Neil are 100% justified. Edited by fraroc

If he really has no regrets about killing Rush, then whatever. He can go live his life and never pick up another set of drumsticks ever again for the rest of his life for all I give a f**k. He better NOT bitch if Geddy and Alex disapprove, because any frustrations that those two might have with Neil are 100% justified.

YOU of all people saying someone else "better not bitch". I love it!

• Like 4

If he really has no regrets about killing Rush, then whatever. He can go live his life and never pick up another set of drumsticks ever again for the rest of his life for all I give a f**k. He better NOT bitch if Geddy and Alex disapprove, because any frustrations that those two might have with Neil are 100% justified.

Oh my goodness you care so much it gives me farts and goggles!

Dude...you are nuts...

EDIT: I meant "giggles" but "goggles" really adds a whole new dimension to this...I need to see through Fray-Frays tears of absolute Peart Concern!

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

I ain't the only one speculating that they're not too happy with Neil

Yeah but you are the most disrespectful and pathetic of the bunch...

Tee hee!

• Like 1

But you're the only one who is sensationalizing it. Upset with the way Neil handled it? So am I! He didn't do it in a very tactful way. But I'm not bitter against him and passing judgement on something I still know little about.

• Like 3

But you're the only one who is sensationalizing it. Upset with the way Neil handled it? So am I! He didn't do it in a very tactful way. But I'm not bitter against him and passing judgement on something I still know little about.

Oh but you are...

LOL, this kid is funny,.

Killing Rush?

Seriously, do you have any clue as to how many bands get a 40 year run?

Do you have any idea how much it hurts to play the drums with tendonitis?

Man, fanboys who lack any reasonable amount of empathy are pathetic.

• Like 7

LOL, this kid is funny,.

Killing Rush?

Seriously, do you have any clue as to how many bands get a 40 year run?

Do you have any idea how much it hurts to play the drums with tendonitis?

Man, fanboys who lack any reasonable amount of empathy are pathetic.

Pathetic. With a capital "BORING".

• Like 1

Well, I said it on Facebook and I will say it here. I'm totally on board if Alex and Geddy for a brand new band with a different drummer. And by brand new band, I mean one with a different band name. Maybe add a keyboardist to free Geddy up somewhat.
  • Like 1

Well, I said it on Facebook and I will say it here. I'm totally on board if Alex and Geddy for a brand new band with a different drummer. And by brand new band, I mean one with a different band name. Maybe add a keyboardist to free Geddy up somewhat.

I see in big letter...the band...RUSHED!

Oh but you are...

What have I done to indicate that other than saying I'm upset with the lack of clarity from Neil? Other than that, I have no ill feelings towards him.

Edited by Union 5-3992

Oh but you are...

What have I done to indicate that other than saying I'm upset with the lack of clarity from Neil? Other than that, I have no ill feelings towards him.

Tee hee!

I was just teasing...stop seething I am not Neil Peart...

Oh but you are...

Tee hee!

You're right. He's the person I should be angry at! Brb, gonna put a picture of his face up on my dartboard.

• Like 1

Oh but you are...

Tee hee!

You're right. He's the person I should be angry at! Brb, gonna put a picture of his face up on my dartboard.

Shame your aim is so lousy...

I KNOW!

Place his picture ABOVE the dartboard! Raise the chances!

• Like 1

You need to just be quiet before you dig yourself in deeper. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even bother to comment on the subject.

Geeze Louise.

• Like 2

Hahahaaa

You need to just be quiet before you dig yourself in deeper. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even bother to comment on the subject.

Geeze Louise.

No! Let Louise dig!

He might find the troll kingdom...

• Like 2

Geeze Louise.

No! Let Louise dig!

It's just sad when the comments in a thread change from being a positive thing to being all about one of the posters and their childish opinions.

• Like 1

Geeze Louise.

No! Let Louise dig!

It's just sad when the comments in a thread change from being a positive thing to being all about one of the posters and their childish opinions.

Agreed but I try to keep it light.

Prolly suck at it but meh...

Oh but you are...

Tee hee!

Shame your aim is so lousy...

I KNOW!

Place his picture ABOVE the dartboard! Raise the chances!

No dartboard. Just a wall-sized poster of that lazy, backstabbing, scumbag that threw away 40+ years of his career. Can't miss!

• Like 1

Geeze Louise.

No! Let Louise dig!

A vacuum that's sometimes hard not to get sucked into. And it sucks hard!

• Like 1