BubbaGram #3

greyfriar

"Massive, pendulous scrotum" :rfl:

The inclusion of those words in the lyrics would have made every album after p/g all the way up to CA so much more interesting.

• Like 1

In all seriousness - while reading this, it really dawned on me how much Neil has accomplished over the years, and how gratifying it must be for him .. To take to the road on a bike and just reflect must be an incredible feeling ..

Good for him, he's earned it

Thanks Professor

• Like 7

So, if I am reading this right..... Neil basically refused to follow, let alone ask for, legitimate directions and instead relied on his male primeval sense of direction undoubtedly gifted to all men due to prior centuries as hunter-gatherers.... only to take his group on a 2 hour circle around the wilderness?

Yeah.... quirks aside... he's a straight up *dude*.

Gentlemen, there's a reason women are both the fairer and smarter sex.... they have the common sense to ask for directions. In our defense, though, our foolishness does give us these funny stories.

PS Thank God Geddy and Alex have a pilot fly them everywhere, if it was left up to Neil to guide the tour, the band would probably still be trying to make dates from the second leg of the Snakes and Arrows Tour!

• Like 5

So, if I am reading this right..... Neil basically refused to follow, let alone ask for, legitimate directions and instead relied on his male primeval sense of direction undoubtedly gifted to all men due to prior centuries as hunter-gatherers.... only to take his group on a 2 hour circle around the wilderness?

Yeah.... quirks aside... he's a straight up *dude*.

Gentlemen, there's a reason women are both the fairer and smarter sex.... they have the common sense to ask for directions. In our defense, though, our foolishness does give us these funny stories.

PS Thank God Geddy and Alex have a pilot fly them everywhere, if it was left up to Neil to guide the tour, the band would probably still be trying to make dates from the second leg of the Snakes and Arrows Tour!

He probably learned something that day...

The way out is the way in...

• Like 7

so is it possible to change my username to that? It really commands attention.

And describes you perfectly.

It's definitely worth reposting that quote.

Massive, pendulous scrotum.

Massive

pendulous

scrotum

-Neil Peart

Well now they just have to record at least one more album. What a great name for their next instrumental. Or, at the end of the liner notes... Brought to you by Massive Pendulous Scrotum!

It's definitely worth reposting that quote.

Massive, pendulous scrotum.

Massive

pendulous

scrotum

-Neil Peart

Well now they just have to record at least one more album. What a great name for their next instrumental. Or, at the end of the liner notes... Brought to you by Massive Pendulous Scrotum!

The next instrumental will be named "M-P-S"

Might be the spark he needs to start writing lyrics.

"Massive, pendulous scrotum" (A pantoum)

IMO, Massive Pendulous Scrotum can be the secondary name for Superconductor... so the lyrics are already written. If you think about it, maybe the lyrics of Superconductor are secretly about the mesmerizing, hypnotic nature of the pendulum nature of said scrotum.

Might be the spark he needs to start writing lyrics.

"Massive, pendulous scrotum" (A pantoum)

IMO, Massive Pendulous Scrotum can be the secondary name for Superconductor... so the lyrics are already written. If you think about it, maybe the lyrics of Superconductor are secretly about the mesmerizing, hypnotic nature of the pendulum nature of said scrotum.

Honestly I'd be worried about the Massive Cuspate Protrutions on the other end.

Speaking of massive, pendulous scrotums...We had cattle when I was a kid and I saw our bull drag his across an electric fence without even a flinch. Sum bitches are tough!

:scared:

Speaking of massive, pendulous scrotums...We had cattle when I was a kid and I saw our bull drag his across an electric fence without even a flinch. Sum bitches are tough!

Eeeek. . . . . .

I accidentally caught some love from an electric fence once. Pissed me off!