What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

Picked up my new bedroom dressers and nightstand today. My 30-year old, butt-ugly dressers are finally GONE..... :haz: :haz:
  • Like 4

MY COFFEE! GLUG GLUG GLUG!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Coffee/coffeehider.gif

(Yesterday)

Planning to visit the Blaze clan in Florida next month so the wife & I went shopping in the city for presents. We were knackered afterwards but we found a lot of cool, suitable gifts.

Also found some random steak restaurant for lunch. It was designed/decorated like a Western saloon, played dated 80s music that you might hear on The Karate Kid soundtrack, and managed by a dude from Kenya. Good steak but the setting/atmosphere was funnily unbalanced = we enjoyed it.

• Like 2

What made me happy today? Leftover happiness from yesterday when I asked a girl to prom and she said yes. :)
  • Like 6

Who can't be happy on their birthday. Spent 25 minutes at the DMV getting my registration renewed. Picked up a rare RUSH ep on vinyl, some incense at Purple Haze with 20% off. In a few will off to the beach a couple miles away to watch sundown.....such a gorgeous windy day here Palm Beach.
  • Like 4

Who can't be happy on their birthday. Spent 25 minutes at the DMV getting my registration renewed. Picked up a rare RUSH ep on vinyl, some incense at Purple Haze with 20% off. In a few will off to the beach a couple miles away to watch sundown.....such a gorgeous windy day here Palm Beach.

Happy birthday, sounds like you're having a great one! :cheers:

I get really pleasant sensations in my head when I listen to my talented friends play guitar in front of me. I was on break for an hour so I basically just chilled there all quiet and relaxed while the genius overflowed.

Yesterday my two books on the Fairchild-Republic A-10 A Thuderbolt II 'Warthog' finally arrived! Both are great for different reasons model-building wise! Today, it's my FUN TUNES Playlist on iTunes....an old Megadeth song from "Cryptic Writings" 'Almost Honest' and "Carlisle Wheeling" by The Monkees, (i LOVE Mike Nesmith stuff!) http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Music%20Smilies/music-ENJOY.gif

Enjoying life! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20Cheerleader.gif
  • Like 2

I woke up and it was cold, I thought I'd turn the heat on to warm up the house but I was unable to move because my three cats are using me as a pillow/bed to keep warm. My wife brought me an espresso. They are still out cold and I can't feel my legs.
  • Like 4

I woke up and it was cold, I thought I'd turn the heat on to warm up the house but I was unable to move because my three cats are using me as a pillow/bed to keep warm. My wife brought me an espresso. They are still out cold and I can't feel my legs.

Been there, done that! My kitties love warm pillows also! (namely ME!) http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Kitty%20Stuff/cat-bed-smiley.gif

• Like 1

The name of your band...

Three Cat Easter Sunday

• Like 1